Payment and accounts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by silas2510, May 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silas2510

silas2510 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone :)

Right now I have a big problem.

For about 2 weeks ago I bought 48.000 andermant in the store, so of course I thought that the money was taken from my bank. But then I got a message from Bigpoint saying that I owe them 49.99 euros because of the purchase not going through or else they would shut down my account.

The week after (last week) I made a new account because the other account wasn't that good and I just wanted to start over. So I made this new one and today I wanted to buy 3 days deluxe premium membership but apparently I can't use the mastercard I used in the older account and this it what it says trying to buy something:

Unfortunately, your bank or credit card data has been added to our blacklist, either at your request or due to a canceled payment.
    Select another payment method here or contact Support.

And I did write to the support but when they respond and I have to log in to my ticket I can't even use the password they have sent me .... So I can't see what they have written to me...

I will appreciate any help :) Thank you!

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @silas2510 and welcome to DSO English forum.
    I am afraid we cannot assist you with your ticket/issue here in the forum, only Support Officers can do that.
    You will have to check your email and reply to their reply.
    I will leave this thread open for the time being.

Cheers.

3. silas2510

silas2510 Forum Greenhorn

Hey thank you for responding.

This is what the support wrote to me:

[content removed]

But that doesn't make any sense because it is not frozen or blocked in anyway. I even just bought a game on steam and also went to the mall to buy stuff so it is not frozen. Maybe for this game it is, but that doesn't make sense that I have to contact my credit card provider?

Last edited by moderator: May 22, 2017
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @silas2510
    Please do not post details from support conversations in public.
    We can't help you any further in the forum, therefore I am closing the thread.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.