Permanent klick pvp

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by Dejavu, May 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

that is already normal in the pvp, I wonder how it will be a duel when there are 2 players who use macros, programs, etc. the pvp is already dead, only they haven't notified him yet xd

Elégedetlenkedő and lucashu like this.
  2. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

So if they do not place an excessive load on the Services they are not strictly forbidden...is this what you are also saying ?

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Nope, look at the whole paragraph. Nothing is theoretically allowed.

However, they're not banning those abusers anyways... and we have what we have. PvP is 99% cheaters and 1% players doing daily.

I don't believe that anyone who claims to like the PvP really plays it... unless they're cheaters too (or maybe unless they play on a dead server where they're playing against their friends only).

4. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Today played 4 games of attack-defend the fortress.
    The other team consisted in those 4 games out of 4 same playes and 1 random one.
    Those 4 players were all field marshalls (2 mages and 2 tanks) and all 4 used autoclick.

I can name their names but that would probably be against forum rules.
    I could post a video but that would be against forum rules.

I ask, like others have done, what is goung to be done against this obvious cheating?

Elégedetlenkedő and piteris2 like this.
  5. lucashu

lucashu Forum Greenhorn

What the hell is going on with this game? Can't you really find a solution to stop autoclick in pvp?
    This game has become a big crap.
    Only in this game you can go in the opposite direction and hit, it's not a skill, it's a big crap.

6. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

I only enter pvp when I have the clovers, and to be honest I'm sick and tired with the lags occur when at least one person is using the external "helpers". they run, fire, deal dmg and heal like crazy... So what am I supposed to do? I'm not a pvp person. I only need the clovers to make my char stronger,but now gaining them from the dailies feels like hell :/

Elégedetlenkedő and lucashu like this.
  7. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

is it really or only my fantasy ?
    [​IMG]

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What this awesome gentleman said:

EmilyRose likes this.
  9. leagueofzed

leagueofzed Forum Greenhorn

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here for you whiners. When you think someone is "autoclicking" or "permanentclicking" or whatever you call it,they are probably not. I have over 3k pvp games on the new pvp system with 55 levels and another 3k on low level pvp. Not once have i seen a person play that accurately consistently that i have thought of them being cheaters. Most likely they are good and you are not. Put basic attack on lmb and start running in different ways while shooting at a target clicking fast back and fourth, it's actually really easy due to low attack speeds in official arena. BOOM that simple. And for the whiners who think this "epic moonwalk hack" should be banned clearly are rangers and mages who don't realize that if you couldn't shoot and dodge. Dwarfs and Dragonknights could literally do nothing against them because of the range difference.If you have actual evidence of someone ACTUALLY hacking, send them to bigpoints support to get further investigated not to here for your conspiracies. For the "evidence" pictures of leaderboards why would a hacker lose over 50% of their matches?
    Peace

vampiro and ~Μαριος~123 like this.
  10. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

Nice wall of nothing..

11. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I see here a possible user of autoclick who is allready afraid a future ban will take away all his unfair gained points.

Let's be honest: a ban is where (almost) all players are waiting for!:p:p

ΣMiwel likes this.
  12. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

when i read this, yes, look into this person, ban

13. LyLyh

LyLyh Someday Author

You may see so many video clips on you tube. You have only to write drakensang PvP hacks. See the Daksan's video and will understand enough...

14. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

that explains while i sometimes notice players actually getting the flag to their own team base and then refusing to capture it

15. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

A lot of players confuse manual moonwalking with a real use of macros... is not true that 99% of players are cheaters and 1% are for dailies.
    Mostly the opposite, the 99% of games I play I get matched with and against mediocre players without any skill to fight, there are few players good enough and then there are even less players really cheating.
    I play on 1 of the 2 most populated servers and I have seen suspicious movements and acts in PvP of really few players, can perfectly be counted with my 2 hands and don't need all my fingers.
    On this thread I see lacking a lot of self-criticism from players, if you can't or don't know how to do something doesn't mean no one can do it.
    Cheaters are a really small part of the game (PvE and PvP included).

16. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I perfectly know how to do it. I know how to walk-shoot (most correct way to name it) legally... and I know how to cheat it, and how to cheat a few different things they're commonly do it.

Maybe, but I don't. It's in fact easy to tell a cheater from a legit player: a cheater never makes mistakes. If I see a person doing it without a single mistake, without sometimes walking or shooting in the wrong direction, something is wrong with them. In such cases I also see other signs of cheating, like for example them critting constantly and blocking all the hits, while I land no critical blows (sometimes not a single one out of many in a fight) and block no attacks... of course I have maxed block rate and almost maxed crit rate. What, fortune favours the "skilled"? With widespread stupid PRNG in this game, I will never believe it.

17. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

It is, but then you agree with me when I say cheaters are really really few number compared with total players entering PvP during the day, if you really can differentiate between a cheat or not, you can't say 99% are cheaters.

18. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I haven't done the statistics. I don't know how many exactly are there. However, the facts are, I don't know a single person that likes the PvP and plays honestly. All I see are either cheaters or people doing daily (whenever I enter for daily). Since many people don't go to PvP even if they have clovers on daily, because the secret lairs are good enough a clover source, there are visibly less people doing dailies than in the past. Maybe in group PvP there are more honest players/daily doers (all my friends who are doing the dailies are doing group PvP - kills), but if I have free premium, I am always choosing playing only, and the last times I was doing it without premium, it was all playing and winning, so I am only playing in duels... and there it's like it can't find a fight for a time, and then I am usually (again, percentage was just emphasis) matched against a cheater. And then I keep getting the same person, usually with longer and longer waiting times (because it's trying to find somebody weaker due to a loss). After a few fights I am getting another person, which pretty often is a cheater too. Sometimes I can beat them, as long as they are using only one cheat (eg. only macros). I am in one of the 2 most populated servers as well.

19. OldKing

OldKing Forum Greenhorn

So i didnt readed everything you said guys dont judge. :D, So.. there is alot of videos about that autoclicker, but there is also alot of videos in Youtube that the players doing it without it. Just search and you will see with your eyes. True there is ''some'' players who use it because they can't do the called ''Moonwalk''. But i can asure you that most of the players doing it without the Program. ;)

20. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

On Grimmag we have 3 guild full of autoclickers or other chacks. L*****y, W******e, K******S****** and many of random players who play on the same cheats. On yt are many of vids 'how to moonwalk' bun 0 vids of these 'moonwalkers' hand moving. Maybe they have faster hands than Lucky Luke and they can't record his moving?

Gryngol likes this.