playing in chrome

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FartacusShmeck, May 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FartacusShmeck

FartacusShmeck Forum Greenhorn

I just bought a new chromebook and I can't seem to play the game. I downloaded it but it won't install. I got the drakensang app but that just takes me to the login page online and I am asked to download it again. Is there a way to play using a chromebook?

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Well I personally am not sure if you can play DSO using Chromebook since a Chromebook is a laptop running the Linux-based Chrome OS as its operating system ( nah - I'm not that cleaver - I got it from Wikipedia:) ). People used to play DSO on linux but I haven't got the foggiest idea what it is like nowadays. Here is some info about minimum requirements to play the game:

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/technical-faq.60420/#post-615315

and here you can see how it was possible to play DSO on Ubuntu :

like they say - everything (nearly) is doable but let maybe more IT savvy users elaborate on that issue. I hope you will get some help with your Chromebook but then again you may have to switch to a Windows or MAC machine.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  3. FartacusShmeck

FartacusShmeck Forum Greenhorn

thanks for the info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.