Suggestion Please change the order of the pvp match types

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by nvmind, May 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

During week days the same match types are exactly at the same hour every day. For example, I can only play between same, specific hours every day. During those hours, every day I only have team 5v5 and storm the fortress available. I only see capture the flag available during weekend, when I'm able to play at different times.

Please randomize the order of the match types so on different days at the same time, different pvp types are on. Or just make all types available at all times.

trakilaki likes this.
  2. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

sounds fair but not random

some sort of posted schedule would be necessary

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is no need of randomization.
    I have already said few times ... this system is not good at all.
    Now ... on Grimmag I don't even see the new 5v5 death match (formerly 3v3) ... because my playing time is from 20-22:00 CET until 3-4:00 CET any given day. These modes are changing on 4 hours and 2 hours in weekends. That is stupidity.
    2 hours are not enough ... I can only get 7-8 matches during that time frame. But the regular 4 hours shifts are even worse ... Capture the Flag is running form 20:00 to 00:00 ... then starts Storm the fortress until 4:00. They expect me to play the former 3v3 from 4:00 to 8:00? In early morning when even vampires are not capable of moving their body.

These shifts should be removed ... any player should be able to choose whatever they want to play whenever they want to, just like always was the case before these changes.

jelbeat and MikeyMetro like this.
  4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

yes, Yes and HELL YES

5. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Ecaxtly!
    Let's hope they bring it back the way it always was, the sooner the better. :cool::D

6. Yentellien

Yentellien Forum Apprentice

Maybe we could start a poll: pvp match types bound to the hours of the day OR we are able to choose whatever we want whenever we want :)
    I just dont know how to make one.

7. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

Yea, but then they won't be able to say that they improved pvp.
    Why are the matches starting much faster ? - because we are all forced to play the same type, not because real, game mechanics, improvements - but that's just details.

MikeyMetro likes this.