Please give my a tip how to improve my DMG

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by BloodCurse, Aug 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BloodCurse

BloodCurse Forum Greenhorn

im 32k (30k non ess) on white ess 60 lvl wepon tier 7 . Im not craft only Cloak and
    shoulders.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello BloodCurse and welcome to DSO EN Forums. I have moved your thread to more appropriate section. Thank you;

kind regards,
    Shine2

3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

It would be easier if you mentioned which class are you playing, but anyhow there are some basic tactics for dmg.

For anything related with DSO you should check out Drakensang Online Wiki - there's a ton of tutorials, explanations and how tos.

Long story short : Witcher set 3/4 + Dragan set 3/4, black spider's adornment with torso,belt and helmets 4/4 id% enchantments.

Note: each of those enchantments you can mix with proper oti enchant until you got higher/ stronger gems where the final dmg rasing IS, but most important: blue rubies.

Good luck

4. BloodCurse

BloodCurse Forum Greenhorn

now im with q4 belt and wait event to get witcher belt

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

No reliable way to get the witch belt now. Basically, most everyone got the witch belt by buying at the boss trader after killing the queen boss. However, those traders have been removed from the game.

Supposedly the belt can drop from the 1 and 5 key amphoras in the new moon map. Unclear if thats during the event only or when it is inactive. I've open many of these amphoras but never found a belt.

Good luck.

piteris2 likes this.