Suggestion Please remove critical hit de-buff on infernal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sebastian_fl, Mar 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you guys want infernal debuff to be removed?

1. Completely removed

15 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Critical hit debuff removed

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. I'm fine with debuff

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. I'm dwarf, I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Dear Dev,

Infernal mode currently decreases players armor, resist and critical hit values.

While armor and resist affect all classes equally, critical hit nerf affects everyone except Mechs and Tank DKs [thx Baragain].

Could you please remove it from the debuff?

And overall, why do we need that debuff on infernal? It is already complicated with all the % of HP, Dmg etc.

Creating balanced setup is now complicated, as if we create maxed out setup for infernal PVE, it would be too much for arena.

This is unnecessary complication, which no one enjoys.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Let me fix that for you... "critical hit nerf affects everyone except Mechs and Tank DKs." Any DK that is going for DPS, even 1H DPS/Tank hybrids, feel the crit nerf very keenly.

I'm not advocating this, but a more fair way to screw players over equally would be to apply a flat % damage reduction since everyone relies on their damage as their starting point for DPS.

sebastian_fl likes this.
  3. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

except SMs everyone suffers from crit red... DKs included (not few that have 40-50%+ CC)

but i main dwarf so what do i care?!

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Note taken, thank you.

5. Ren_Alanera

Ren_Alanera Someday Author

I'm against the infernal debuff.

It is difficult enough even without the debuff, you need to pay to enter the map and the loot isn't so high or good.

sebastian_fl likes this.
  6. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

I would happy about removal of the crit nerf. My hopes are not high, DEV team doesn't recognize balance even it would hit them.
    No offense to the new CM but these kind of actions will make him look like a fool (when he is talking about balancing classes)
    while DEV team keeps releasing game mechanism that favors only already over powered class in PVE.

sebastian_fl likes this.
  7. cthoa.ntdiep

cthoa.ntdiep Forum Greenhorn

First of all, i completely agree with infernal debuff. Acctually, many players have looked for something more difficult in running dugeons for a long time. For last release, it seemed to be so easy for most players, including me, to solo dugeon at the most difficult mode, fatal. So that many times made me asleep, particularly i was playing tank DK. And now, i dare any tank DK to be asleep at the switch, even at fatal mode. That's a really vital feeling to play the game.
    However, just one problem with infernal debuff is not fair for all classes but dwarfs. In fact, dwarf is too easy to play and build, just need dmg, attack speed (also impact to dmg of turret), HP, amor, res, specially without crit rate and crit damg but dealing top DPS. For now, dawrfs are exetremely overpower in PVE even PVP. As the result, they are the best choice for running dugeons, always dwarfs, dwarfs and dawrfs...OMG. I bet all DSO's staff are playing dwarfs, for joke lol. So players need to be treated equally. The best solution i propose is improve other classes at skills to restore a balance against dwarfs. (Please dont reduce anything of dwarfs because maybe they will be shock and almost leave the game then, thought)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  8. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

There is already a measure to make infernal more complicated - more damage the monsters deal, and more HP. Of BP really has to make our life worse, boost that damage and hp by some extra %.

Additional measure, the debuff, is unnecessary complication that brings zero value, zero fun, complicates the setup as infernal and fatal require different things, and most importantly favors one class, which is already beyond overpowerful.

Boost bosses hp, remove crit debuff. Encourage people with crit instead of punishing them. It makes zero sense. Please.

Dear Mods, could you please forward this suggestion to the Dev, so they don't make it even worse with upcoming infernal II.

9. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

(X) remove it or shift the crit debuff to base dmg

10. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

IMO to be really fair they should remove block debuff too (for tanks)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.