Prices costumes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ijzerreus, Jan 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijzerreus

ijzerreus Forum Apprentice

Today i found a very strange price diffrence for the Shadow Minion Costume when u want to obtain it from the daily deal or want to buy it from the trader in Kingshill.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I think that these prices should be the same wherever u want to buy them or do i miss something?

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

It happens to every item you can obtain from the daily deal, from costumes to pets and mounts

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Keep in mind those are bonus items for spending ander on other stuff you need. Like inventory, gems, etc. That costume up there on the gold reward is actually a pretty good thing since usually, to get the gold level, items are typically 27K.
    @sargon234 is correct. The cost to get the item is always higher than buying the items alone. But you're not buying the item. You're buying something else and getting the item as a bonus.

I was skeptical about the daily deals when first introduced. The one day it came up with gem refiners in the bronze and silver rewards. I quickly did the math and it came out to almost a buy 3 get 2 free* if I bought refiners to get those rewards. I have done this a few times and now I should be done refining sooner than 2021 :D I have also bout refiners to get a couple of joker runes. Considering those can be worth 30 clovers each that is huge.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

*note: the word 'free' has been corrupted by marketing. If you have to buy something to get something it isn't really free. Still our society has pretty much accepted the word use in this context :rolleyes:

4. ijzerreus

ijzerreus Forum Apprentice

Well i get your point. For instance when i want to buy an Inventory Expansion it costs me 10.800 Andermant.
    This adtually means i can wait every daily deal till i find one with something i like from the first two rows and see if i get them under the price from the inventory expansion. In that way i get those two for free (i agree with your definition of free btw).

But it doesn't change the fact that it's strange that one item is available for different prices. Especially new players should know about this.

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

It's still bollocks though, how do they justify the increased cost in andermants?They cost as they cost in the store, there is no reason the price increases

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Because you're not buying the item. You're buying something else and getting the reward item if you spend a certain amount.

It's an exceptional deal if you're buying 3x inventory lines for 10800 (which you need anyway) and getting a useful item (like a permanent rune or joker item). Other times I'm hoping for good reward items are the days we have 50% gem sales.

7. You are actually paying for the bonus item, the difference anyways. Either way though its a good deal. Dso will get their money one way or the other but I do like this chance to get something you want/need along with ither things

8. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

When i bought Inventory expansion,i got a Lucky sphere of Armored Warhog, and i got that mount from sphere.I wanted something else(dont remember what) cus i dont like spheres,i newer got anything from them,only dyes and drakens.So i guess,it was a good deal and big luck. :)

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.