Pristine Core Transfer Crafting?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dirysin, Mar 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

So this is new to me. Where does my character go to do this? I saw the page where it describes HOW to do it, but I can't even find WHERE to do it.
    Thanks.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You don't get the cores you need for that type of crafting until you are LVL 55 and taking on the "Infernal" difficulty PW bosses.

Dirysin likes this.
  3. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

Oh ok. I didn't see that anywhere. Thanks.

4. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Can someone show me how to farm pristine cores in infernal mode

5. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Do 1 run in any Q, all maps. Kill boss, open chest, and you will get your cores.

6. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

You can buy em from the materi fragment vendor as well.
    The price isn't low but it's probably faster than doing infernal runs.

P.S.
    There's no lvl requirement even if I doubt anyone would use em before lvl 50

7. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

whats the difference between shock cores/blazing cores etc and how much of them do you need?

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Have to use the right type of core 2with the right type of unique item, i believe.

Shock core, iirc, goes with bearach items.

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You will need elemental cores (shock, blazing...etc) and Pristine/Soul cores. You can see that in the tooltip of the specific item. The tooltip is stating what kind of cores can be used with some particular item.
    The number of cores required for crafting is 150 for T1 item and +50 for every next Tier.

10. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

thanks both

11. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

Since we are near the topic, can someone explain in detail what exactly does the soul core do?
    Like practical example... thx.

12. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Dear heroes of Dracania,

As you may know, we have a new crafting experience since Release 185.

There are some doubts how this works, but finally we can give you some clear idea how this is working.

Each "Core" and "Pristines Cores" will have a very specific function, depending on which item you are crafting.

Each soul core has a specific function when you craft or use it to craft. Don't worry! Each core should give you an overview of the recipes for enchantment transferring - as it is intended.

Let's go to an example:

Imagine that you want to craft Heredur set, for example, any item. As you know, Heredur set is a frost based set, so you only can get better tiers with "
    Frost Core" - 150 for Tier I and 50 more for each additional tier is the amount needed to get a better tier item.

For example, if you want to craft a fire based item, then you will have to use "
    Blazing Core", as Grimmag set.

If you want to transfer enchantments from normal items and upgrade old unique items in this process, you will have to use "Pristine Core". If you are satisfied with your enchantments in Tier I of any unique level, you can transfer them to the next tier, by using Soul Core.

I hope this short example helped you a bit more.
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.