problem with Disaster to master 3/9

Discussion in 'Quests' started by lmevans21, Dec 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmevans21

lmevans21 Forum Greenhorn

So I get the quest 3/9 in the resistance area and go to the areas on normal and the quest guidance tells me to reenter. I killed everything in the maps and no drops for the the items she is asking for. I quit the quest and re did it with the same result......what am I missing?

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Crafting quests that require you to gather or harvest something need to be done in painful or excruciating maps.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. SQuidakoveCZ

SQuidakoveCZ Forum Greenhorn

Is this the quest where youz must collect 200 yarn? I've had it for four days and to this moment I collected only 7 yarn. Are you saying that on painful or excruciating maps the yarn is dropping more?

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey @SQuidakoveCZ ,

No, it's not the same quest :) Yarn quest is Cover your Back. This is the one you get the recipes to craft jewelry.
    For that reason, and once the topic is opened for over 6 months, I'll close it.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.