Support problem with French support 3

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by heracless69, Jun 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

Hello
    sorry to open several times the same post but each time you close it

I contact the support French as you told me on 25/06/2019, we are 27/06/2019 and still no reponce, the tichet is not close so impossible to relress
    you told me to wear full if I'm not satisfied
    1 / bring full against whom?
    2 / Do you really believe that I will go to the police station and tell them that the French support of DSO refuses to give me back my mystic cubes :) :) :) :):
    you are modos Englais I understand that the problems of other countries do not concern you
    but when BP closes the other forums we no longer have people to go back up or hel

p us solve the problems

I ask you to intervene on the loan of the support French, I think to be in my rig ht if I understand well which follows
    Object Restoration
    If you delete an item by mistake, you will also need to contact us quickly! Please send your recovery request no later than 7 days after the day the problem occurred. Any request received after these 7 days will automatically be rejected.

Remember that the support team will restore up to two items per month and per account. However, if, during an investigation, we discover that you use this service inappropriately, we reserve the right to refuse your request. A flawless stay

This protocol only applies if:

Your request is genuine and does not constitute a blatant repetition (we will check if you have already made other requests of this type).
    It is clear that the article was not melted or combined with the workbench.
    If the article has no gems of any kind attached.

please do not close the post
    you are the only interlocutor we have left
    I'm just asking you to tell me if I'm in my right or not
    thank you

Selene-Rip and zimbawe like this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello heracless69,

I am sorry you are disappointed, but there is nothing the English support can do to help you, if your account is French registered. Only the French team can help you, and the EN teams cannot interfere in any way with their activity.

You should know however that the guidelines for assisting players are the same for all languages teams and communities - you can find some info here.

Please continue discussing this with your language support for further complaints. Since there is nothing we can do to help you on the forum, nor our team in support, the thread will be now closed and we kindly ask you to refrain from opening a new thread on this topic.

Thank you for your understanding and good luck with your inquiry.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

- closing thread as player has been advised -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.