Problem with my new notebook

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Hiro73, Oct 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

I have just bought a new notebook (asus Rog) and with DSO it is not possible to play because every 10 minutes it freezes and gives me an error message. In these conditions it is not possible for me to play in a team or play bosses.
    Does anyone know how to fix it?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Hiro73 ,
    First delete all game files in DSOClient folder and download all game files again. Close the game when the the files are completely downloaded. Start the game again. The game will probably be freezing again, but be patient it is a known issue, once the game downloads all files you should not be getting more errors.
    If that does not help, try playing the game in Internet Explorer 11 and see if it makes any difference.
    If the issue still persist please check your internet connection and your network gear.
    If the issue still persists, please contact support.

Cheers