Producer Dialogue: DSO in 2015

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by teddy.bear, Feb 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The alchemy aspect has me worried about inventory space. I'm foreseeing that we may have to collect various elements over time in order to combine them. This means we have to store them. With inventory slots already at a premium, perhaps there should also be a special locker / inventory just for this purpose.

Drifty44 and silverseas like this.
  2. janne14

janne14 Forum Greenhorn

I hope there comes hp skill for mage because all other classes have that already. And if you are thinking lv 50 update when comes pvp lv 45? I hope also you bring back sargon event soon... Dragan uniques are only for dragonknights.

3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

All the new stuff sounds great to me. I hope it is put in place as well as it deserves.

I would request that the Desert of Essence event in March be improved. It is ludicrous to farm a place where essences are mined, and not come away with stacks of every essence. Last time it cost me more than the drops gave me. DSO can fix that.

4. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

I too think that an Assassin/Rogue is the other obvious choice. But it's difficult to see how a character which relies on stealth i.e. not being seen can work in an action mmorpg like DSO.

I don't think a Monk will have too much of a hard time solo. Sure it's unlikely they'll be as tough as a DK. But being able to also heal themselves could make up for that and possibly make them very difficult to kill in PvP. That and a large 2-handed mace!

Agreed!

Please also lower the realm fragments Thalbo requires for travel to Shangri-la.
    Or remove the requirement as with the castle in the Dragan event.

I struggle to farm enough fragments for the moon events as it is!

5. Evilsheldock

Evilsheldock Forum Apprentice

New Archetype my guess would be a Paladin (Call on the Paladin Gods for Elemental Bonus') use of Hand-to-Hand combat techniques and incorporated elemental bonus' into his equipment statistics, would be nice to see DK get stomped by another melee style character in PvP. (Paladin could use cleric and Druid type abilities also Dev's)

theres my three cent guess :D

6. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

I like the idea of a magic/melee class, could call it an Anderworld Rogue or something lol
    Could go into 'stealth mode' dealing 50% more dmg when attacking from behind for a short time (would need to implement some kind of flanking mechanic), invisibility, ander-knife throw to slow opponents/reduce their dmg etc, create a 'dummy' version of your character,would be really nice, and perhaps a life-steal backstab :p

7. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

I NEED TO KNOW!!!... will the lvl50 items upgradable??.. i mean.. should i will be able to put on them my glyphs??? or otherwise.. once we get the items at lvl50 glyphs will become useless....

8. maneakDooH

maneakDooH Forum Apprentice

glyph's will never be useless. You can upgrade other set. or get lower lvl items by crafting and upgrade them getting better 50 lvl gear! don't make life easier for cash players

9. maneakDooH

maneakDooH Forum Apprentice

I wish to see " PALADIN man or Amazonian woman " with Flail,Spear,Trident,Lance,Scythe,War Scythe,Balanced Knife,Throwing Axe,Throwing Knife,Winged Axe.
    so distance attack is 0,5 of rangers and 0,8 power of war . will be something between Ranger and DK. May be nice idea..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  10. fab

fab Advanced

Whatever it is , give us back the lightning bolts skills which the spellweaver used to own.

11. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Essence mounts and costumes will get their own inventory page. This will free up a lot of space. These might be endless and it might mean that unless you have essence equipped it will got this inventory with out need to pick up. This would be the best ever...

12. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

If you have missed the exclusive live Twitch interview with our Producer, Rick Talrok, you can watch it now on our Twitch or Youtube channels.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

13. milek85

milek85 Someday Author

Dont know about rest of you but I need 8 button on left side. 7 is not enough for me. I want to have all skills on one bar, not to chose wwhich one to drop.

You didnt tell us anything about drop In this game. After all this years still nothing.

When you create new character you have some kind of number for drop of ander, itrms , potions ect.

Some players are trying for months qnd years to find shield or something else and someother playes have like 5 five of those shiels, unique items ect.

We need , I need to know why everyone is having different number when you create new character. Why someone should have higher value then someone and that someone have very bad drop.

14. Drifty44

Drifty44 Forum Apprentice

In last event I hit Karabossa 5 times and only got 1 blue item... rest green and white.... why white???

15. milek85

milek85 Someday Author

Last event I killed it about 20 time. I got 2 axe in last two runs. Is that normal, I dont think so.

Value of drop for my character is not normal. Its below normal. I know so many people with bad drops.

Someone will say it pure luck. There's no luck in this game in real life you can find luck.

16. Yazatlan

Yazatlan Forum Greenhorn

Traki's right
    Alchemy has nothing to do with secret formulas or something
    the best you can expect is the ability to make of new potions to boost your toon
    using extremely rare-grinding ingredients that you will have to purchase them :D
    besides u will be too greedy to share 'em in the guild treasury :D
    10 vs 10, this is something hot, too curious to see how long match making will take to crash:rolleyes:

17. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

I'm thinking your drops are pretty good

Most people don't have 1 unique let alone 2. And from 800 cubes, that's awesome congrats.

18. milek85

milek85 Someday Author

Well if you were at my place I dont think you would say same thing. Do you know my average drop of ander on q3. One per map. One drop of ander per map. Every 3,4 run I get about 120 per map. Do you know how many shields , swords I have opened , crafted to find normal shield and sword. Dont thinks so.

Theirs people who are playing this game much much longer then me and still didnt get normal shield sword with finding and crafting.

Am talking about dragonknight because usually people with that character have very bad drop. Why is that, because who need 10 different weapons.

About those cubes. I got gem with 3 hitpoint. 95% you get purple items . Legendsry all bad. Only good thing about premium is that you can die all the time. I dont need to talk you this you probably know this already.

On werian server I had ranger and I got x3 better drop there. At level 35 I got at least 15 unique items.

On grimag server things are a lot different. My friend told me that am lucky with my drop because he is also knight and doesnt have lucks with drops. Crafted so many 2 handed weapons and nothing. And his playing this 3 times longer.

I can write this all day long but more next time.

19. RickTalrok

RickTalrok Dev Team Team Drakensang Online

Hi shadow-whisper,

Yes, there will be an extra slot, so 5 in total. Personally, I like the dwarf a lot, but I guess it just depends on your playstyle.

-------------------MERGED-------------------

We are currently redesigning all 3 trees in the talents window, including the Fame Tree. But we don't have a final design yet so I can't say more without prejudicing the design process. We plan to release this redesigned talent window with the content update.

-------------------MERGED-------------------​

Parallel Worlds are also getting redesigned for the content expansion to level 50. We plan that you will be able to choose the difficulty which will effect the drop rate.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    tothmartin likes this.
  20. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Hi Rick, keep up all the good work. I wanted to ask if there's any even remote chance of having slots in capes/cloaks in future? Like say- let it be an expensive endevour but possible? What do you think? Also, after the implementation of level 50- will our chars be weakened? Will there be around 10% drop in stats like it had place after the introduction of level 45?Kind regards.

Yogo5
    Server Heredur

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    jeffzrx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.