psl nerf other class taunt...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BiggestBill, Apr 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiggestBill

BiggestBill Forum Apprentice

As dk im so tired of all those damn mages that que up with skill on their guardian that taunt...
    I even quit Mode 4 groups because they dont understand what i mean with NO 3 point skill on guardian.

It would be the best if you forward this to dev that no matter what ppl in group have for skill dk taunt overrides all taunt...

So tired to explain to others (noobs or pvp elite solo players) NOT to use that DAMN skill...

To be honnest i live, it that YOU KILL ALL OTHERS IN GROUP....

PLS fix this asap... too many noobs that dont know better

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

If the devs start nefring based on Noobness all servers will be like Tegan :D This is simply the general problem with random groups. If some players are not teachable then don't play with them... problem solved :rolleyes: (btw, what are tanks doing in group with sw anyway... groups are supposed to be 1 tank 4 sm :p)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Nostradamus88 likes this.
  3. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

If you play with these people I would suggest you to play 2h, moving to tank mode only for bosses. If you don't have a 2h setting... well... move on another group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.