PvE build ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bansheide, Aug 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bansheide

Bansheide Forum Apprentice

Can anyone point me towards a good PvE build please :)

I have been looking thruogh the forums and googling ,but most info seems towards the PvP side.
    Looking for high damage/crit and survivability.
    Thank you for reading, :)

2. tereran810

tereran810 Forum Apprentice

I'm sure that if one could dodge 1 wrench, they could dodge 10 balls.

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Huh?

High Critical Hit you want the Witch Chaser set (or similar) at level 50. In the meantime, make sure you are getting all your wisdom. You also want to think about upping your mana as that allows you to hit more often.

Belei likes this.
  4. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

For Spellweaver you will want Witch or old Dragan set with 2h.
    Ranger is Witch or Darkness, with longbow and quiver.
    Steam Mechs don't want crit. use old Dragan and 2h.
    DKs are not my area of expertise. Ask Baragain.
    :)

Belei likes this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

They can also get away with the new Dragan set for even more DPS.

I prefer the old Dragan set with a combination of other uniques/legendaries.

But, since this is in the SW sub forum, I'd recommend old Dragan with a mix of other uniques/legendaries or 3/5 or 4/5 of the Darkness set with a high % damage torso and a collection of other uniques/legendaries. Also, using the Grimag's Robe (particularly with the old Dragan set) is a common choice to get as much Mana as possible to make spamming FS possible.

Belei likes this.
  6. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Best build for SW for soloing the PWs?

Simple: Go 1h w the aim of a 3,34 speedmax as weapon! (The Full Moon 1hstick is a great starterweap in tier 3) Use book w critdmg if possible!
    Sets to use:
    *Bloddtoothset untill U have crafted better items,
    *Witchhunterset untill U have crafted better items and
    *New Moon set w white cape and white adorment and black boots (to keep permanently) IMPORTANT: In order to fast get tier 3 on the new Moonset, make sure U keep amphorakeys gathered from events like Full Moon, DoE and especially DDH! Use the keys to open the golden amphora during New Moon event located on map1 just southwest of Ur startingpoint!

To optimize Ur dmg: Use this calculator to keep track of better crafted items so U allways have the highest DPI:
    http://dsopage.bplaced.net/ U will soon find out, that keeping close to 80% Crit is a MUST!

Skillsetup: There are 3 very similar setups that U use w this set:

Setup1: Used for nonbossmaps in PvE
    Magic missile: 2,3,5
    Frost Nova: 2,3,5
    Mind Control: 2,5
    Teleport: 3
    Singularity: 2,3,5
    Guardian: 2,3,5

Setup2: Used for bossmaps in PvE
    Depends on the boss and wheater U use 2h for bossfights! (2H is good for bossfights as U wanna use expensive essences here, and 2H is good for that, but bad when U solo regular PvE maps!

Setup3: Used for daily PvPfights to win easy points
    Same as Setup1, but instead of magic missile, use Chainlightning and remeber to add green ess!

The cycle: In PvEmaps u just run around and gather some mobs, pref find a miniboss also, the U jump in and cast MC on the miniboss immidiatly followed singularity on that miniboss also, then make FNx2 and cast a Guardian! Now just hit the miniboss w MMs untill he is dead! (If he dioes not die before CD, then just repeat the MC/Singu/FNx2/Guardian and hit him again w MMs! When the miniboss dies, a frost explosion appears in his place, freezing all mobs around him that is still alive for 5 secs! use this time to replenish any lost HP by hittin them w MMs, then pick up Ur items and move to next miniboss!

In PvP, U just spam Ur chainlightning like crazy, and use singu to stand in urself to make permanent guradians if U are a defender or an attacker than needs fire drawn away from U! (awesome against dwarfs, who use cannontwrs)
    Against fast DKs, use MC to teleport twice and still have no CD on teleport (so U can jump a 3rd time) if the DK has dragonskin cast, just use the last teleport when nessesary and his DS is now timed out so U can permastun him to death w CL...
    Rangers are harder! Watch out for their range, that is actually longer than SWs range! Especially explosive shots are a PAIN as they detonate automatically when reaching maxrange and cause that deadly AoE...

This is how I do it! I know a lotta people out there swears to 2h on SW, but this build is way more versatile and actionpacked without losing too much ess during fights...

ATM im allmost 17.000 DPI, and once I get that black boot in tier 3 (in the next New Moon event a few days from now) I will actually have allmost 22.000 DPI on PvEmaps, even though the calculator only will show 17.000 actual DPI! (The calculator does not count in the stackbonus from New Moon set) =o)

This can be done without paying if U are dedicated and willing to farm hours each day, and craft the right way! (I only pay for premium)

EDIT

Hope it inspires and helps U a bit!
    Cheers!

Belei likes this.
  7. As always, you are free to talk in game, but posting email addresses, skype names, or other details on the forums is unadvised.

8. Bansheide

Bansheide Forum Apprentice

Thank you all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.