PVE players forced to PVP gameplay

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Jan 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

We've opened lots of 3d about ( lastly could be probably mine )
    I am active player in HEREDUR PVE server, and daily I'm forced in PVP matches to achieve 9 quest reward.
    I do not feel it right due to a simple irrefutable fact : HEREDUR PVE server

If you have something to reply about, please do not flame and keep 3D focused.
    Thanks.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I am always 3D focused

[​IMG]

MikeyMetro and wolfie54 like this.
  3. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

luv u

4. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

The way I see it, pvp is a part of the game just like PWs or events are. If you want the specific rewards of these sections, you have to play them. The distinction of pvp and pve servers is outdated for quite some time now and I'd even go so far to say that the way bp implemented the distinction it never really made a lot of sense.

5. Mudd

Mudd Forum Greenhorn

Your right. PvP is a part of the game. Its also the most BROKEN part of the game... It was bad before, but now that gear has Tiers, how can a fresh 55 compete against a seasoned 55 with all T6 gear glyphed up to lvl 60 and full of royal geams??? Answer: THEY CANT . Might as well be pitching a VW bug against an Abrams Tank!
    My suggestion: Do what I do. Take off all your gear and sign up for 1V1. I often will watch TV, or Cook/eat dinner while I do this. Barely paying attention to it... just enough to know when a match is offered, or over. I have had other players get mad, I dont care.... If im forced to participate (must participate to earn clovers from DQ) in such a screwed up and unfair and unbalanced part of the game.. I will do so in what ever way I see fit.

Thanks, Doc.

6. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Well, when i dont like a DQ i simply change it (no i am not a prem user). Since i am not longer a 2h damager and not a good tank i usually change to the quests that are not wins only.
    The PvP is broken, but most people are bored to move, lack of strategy is a big problem at the arena.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.