PvP boo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sebastian_fl, Oct 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

I'd also like to hear an official answer to that question, but I'm afraid I can foresee the answer, if it's gonna be illegal with the new T&C, they would need to remove it from the game altogether, so...

Yes and no, here's the thing, if you're playing your matches fair and square, why not?, from my POV it's a huge waste of time and effort, but that's just my humble opinion, since all that time using flip-flopping PvP mentor bonus could be used for farming and getting better benefits, but if someone deems that's the way they want to farm their scrap materials for crafting or try their luck before the PRNG gods on Legendary items, it's a legit way to do so, isn't it?, after all you farmed your rear off (or paid a lot) to get those 2 toons in shape to do so and make some use of a feature implemented by the devs themselves.

I'd say no when they're using flip-flop+boosting or even flip-flop+twinking, the first one for being obviously illegal with any version of the T&C and the latter for being a poorly designed system of the game which offers an unfair advantage for blockers vs regular new players, they're just basically farming the newbies for honor points and PvP quests and all those things we've repeated over and over again on why twinking is cancer for this game, but that's a bit off topic.

You asked me, "are you saying the one who is capable of flipflopping effectively does deserve to flipflop and he earned that benefit?", then I would ask you, is the flip-flopping on the Wisdom mentor bonus unfair as well?, it's pretty much the same, but super easier, and wisdom points offer you boosts and skills which work both for PvE and PvP, whereas Honor points will gain you boosts and skills for PvP only (at least nowadays), and some currency to buy expensive, awfully randomized, and crappy loot from a vendor.

I truly hate to answer with more questions, but please bear with me a lil' bit..., let's say you decide to revive that secondary toon of yours and start flip-flopping your PvP mentor bonus, 100% legit, no twinking, no win trade, no boosting, what worries you exactly?, the new T&C?, what's the impact or huge impact for the rest of the players if a few people like you are able to flip-flop their PvP mentor bonus effectively?, how would it affect someone like me who plays PvP for DQ and a few 5v5 to slowly get that costume I happen to like?. I'm asking honestly here, because maybe I'm failing to see the big flaw on this while it's clear for you. Of course this would be aside from people using explicit and obvious boosting, which I hope will be tracked down and managed accordingly...

If it's the changes to the T&C you're concerned about, maybe we'll have to wait for our EN TL or our new incognito CM :)p) and see if we can get an official statement on the matter, maybe we can elaborate on the subject based on it.

Yet again, this is just my opinion, another 2 pesos and I'm indeed keeping some change for mañana, regards. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.