Pvp matchmaking

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by stallus, Dec 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. stallus

stallus Forum Greenhorn

Hello!

I wonder how pvp matchmaking work. As you can see it was such an unbalanced matchup. How is it even possible to drop all the higher rank players into one team without being premade.[​IMG]

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Matchmaking? That ain't that big a problem lately.

The first problem is the very concept of PvP with base values only. Noobs were crying for it... you have what you asked for.
    Maybe they fixed some of the bugs that made the PvP such crap before... but they introduced lots of new ones.

Theoretically, now everyone should have the same running speed.
    But damn it, people without any buffs or debuffs put on me are outrunning me.

Theoretically, there should be no more OHKO. People should not be able to have insane damage that brings you down no matter what.
    But damn it, I am getting hit for 50k when blocked by people who are meanwhile maintaining insane defence.

Theoretically, there should be no PvP for 2h.
    But damn it, people with 2h are running around and blocking every hit they take.

The truth is, there are 3rd party apps interfering with the game that are letting them exploit various bugs the game has, and nobody is even trying to fix those exploits.

piteris2 likes this.
  3. perriers

perriers Forum Greenhorn

Drakansang realy need to fix their pvp because im no rank and im poping up versus
    seasoned legionere and all this stuff and high rank ofcourse i get 1 shotted and i just spent
    my time so you need to do it fair

4. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Won't happen deal with it. DSO never had matchmaking scrypt at pvp and people already asked for it 3 years ago. It was always dice roll.

Aeneas likes this.