PvP, PvE and spell of weapons

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Itachi_Uchiha, Apr 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with me?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. in part

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha Forum Greenhorn

The programmers of this game need to make improvements in both PvP and PvP. In PvE the game is very stagnant and repetitive, especially for lvl55 players like me. I agree that PvP got a bit fairer, especially for the weaker players and they have little time to evolve their characters, however, the changes left the speed of movement and attack extremely slow in PvP, which made PvP even more boring and time consuming, as well as repetitive, as there is never anything new or valuable rewards. I would also like to make an observation about weapon spells. I think the rationale for spells of increased item damage and increased damage from two-handed weapons is wrong, because spells of increasing item damage, speaking in a nutshell, increase more damage than spells by only damage. I think it should be the opposite, because, I understand that damage spells should increase the total damage and not just the base damage of the item and the stones. However, my bow, which has two blue spells and two yellow spells increase damage on the item (300% increase damage on this item), increases my archer's total damage more than my other bow, which has four yellow spells, two of increase of damage and two of increase of damage in the item (167% of increase of damage in this item and 135% of increase of damage). I proved this by doing a comparative calculation. You can see my spells through this link: https://prnt.sc/ni2rhh. That's all I wanted to say. A hug to everyone.