Pvp Season

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by EmilyRose, Sep 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I'm playing PvP Season, but I don't get points in the event bar.It counts only my first battle in team.
    [​IMG]

tiki and Existentialist like this.
  2. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

I got the same problem, they also don't changed the progression time. It's very disappointing.

3. Existentialist

Existentialist Forum Greenhorn

It doesn't work correctly with 1v1 as well.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there people,

We are sorry to hear that.
    We tested something last May and some of those issues were fixed, following these steps:
    1. Do 2 battles in single mode (1vs1 ).
    2. Once you have done the battles in individual mode, perform a battle in group mode.
    3. From that point on, all battles should be counted for progress.

Let us know if that helps or not. Discussion can be read here.
    Cheers.

5. Existentialist

Existentialist Forum Greenhorn

So if I have character on low level, where is almost impossible to find 5v5, there is no other way fix it?

6. NofeArTR

NofeArTR Forum Pro

Don't work :/

tiki likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

last time the PvP season was bugged ... it was counting all the fights

Dzungla likes this.
  8. aBDuLHaMiTHaN

aBDuLHaMiTHaN Old Hand

Are you joke? This is live server. Not test server. Why peoples are must testing your writings? This bug was there last pvp season. İt is not mine and all peoples problem.

tiki and Existentialist like this.
  9. EmilyRose

this is my progress bar in the event PVP today.I got 4855 points and even if i continue to play pvp,the bar doesn't work.
    I think there is no sense to do pvp if the event bar counts only 3 battles in the day like leaderboard season.
    my curiosity is to know how i can get 73222 points in one day with only 3 battles !
    [​IMG]

10. tiki

tiki Forum Apprentice

The progress bar does not work for most players. Will it be fixed or not?
    Don't work

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  11. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Should we release sausages in a cornfield after running around the house with a blindfolded chicken too? Maybe that helps..

Seriously, why was the season even released when you knew too well it's broken? I wish DSO had a test server or something.. and if a specific event is broken it doesn't make it to the live server.

Oh.. wait, sorry. My bad.. you do have one of those.

Out of ideas then..

PS: Maybe you can add a 200€ Season Attire that people can use to get those sweet 500 gold?

1vanka and Marsicanus like this.
  12. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

You can try also this:
    - do 2 single pvp matches
    - then 50 runs in event map but only in INF4
    - then kill Morbik 1.500 times in every difficulty
    then play and win a team pvp match.

@EmilyRose : I don't understand if problem is only in progress bar or also in leaderboards.
    You've done 2 duels and 1 team match and you're 122 in single and 79 in team pvp leaderboards?

The other question is: how long does it take to make 73.222 points at day?

13. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Thank you for your messages.
    First of all, that tip was working in the last PvP season. That's why I suggested it again. Unfortunately, that "small" hint is not working anymore, simply because there was a little change in season's mechanic (counting the 3 best battle per day: this feature was bugged in the last season and it was fixed with the current season). So, if you want to read it, I apologize for my error! It was full of good intentions. However, that doesn't give you the right to activate your sarcasm on/against any moderator post.

As for your report, again, we are forwarding it every week as a big issue and there is a lot of moderations team reporting it. So far, we haven't received any official information from our Community Manager regarding that issue. We all recognize that the current mechanic is not working as it should, and, of course, PvP season needs to be reworked (mentor bonus effect, duration, rewards, progress needed and, of course, we need a clarification regarding how the progress is made, because it seems that there is a development problem between badges of honor and honor points). Surely, but honestly, those changes won't come this season.

I hope you can understand our position and rest assured that we fully understand your frustration as players. Please understand that we can't promise a fix, because we don't know if there will be a fix and, if so, when.
    Kind regards,

aBDuLHaMiTHaN, tiki and Mal3ficent like this.
  14. EmilyRose

the problem is when math becomes fantasy ;)

15. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

@Sunlight : sorry if I gave this impression but my sarcasm was not addressed to the moderation team but to the developers who force us (players and all those who try to lend a hand to more or less) to use absurd solutions.
    That worked for may and july version of PvP Seasons and seems don't work anymore so in 4 months noone intends to fix it like many other game's issue. But if someone drop a lot of sewer keys magically a fix come in 4days.

1vanka, tiki, vampiro and 1 other person like this.
  16. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

@Sunlight Guilty of sarcasm, but it's only from frustration. There are a few burning questions that players have which have never been addressed in a honest manner. Any moderator who brings that list of questions and insists on getting answers would be a hero here. We could make a thread and the most asked / liked questions in a week should be addressed by those who really hold the power of decision.

The questions for this 'event' in particular might be:

1. Why was this event even released when you (not the mod) knew full well it was broken? Was it maybe to force players to try and buy their way through it?

2. How come a fix comes almost instantly when players gain anything that wasn't intended (like sewer keys) and this event is the second time running broken yet no one seems to care? Isn't this a total lack of respect?

tiki, vampiro and 1vanka like this.
  17. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

EN moderation team (I am sure other moderation teams as well) has done everything possibly we could to report all known issues in a timely manner. Even issues from the first PvP season.
    That is the limit of what we can and what we had done. We are not in power to judge, assume or question why the issues are not being fixed yet.
    For the time being, we are not in position to give you an answer neither. Once we have news regarding PvP Leaderboards we will make an official announcement.

Cheers

tiki likes this.
  18. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

I did pvp only when I had clover and my lvl 55 dwarf ended up with 31 or 34k points, to my surprise I received a Reward Chest of the Places 101 to 200 (PvP) when the event ended. This exactly shows how broken pvp and pvp season are :D.

19. heracless69

heracless69 Someday Author

Hello
    I would like to know why my pvp points do not move, the first game I did in 6vs6 I scored 1830 points, the 2 match 100 points, the 3 match 27 points, and since then nothing, I did several pvp match, 5vs5, 6vs6, 9600 day pvp point, 153000 global pvp and nothing to score on the progress bar in several days, if it's a bug it would be nice to warn the players,
    I scored 1830 points, the 2 match 100 points, the 3 match 27 points, and since then nothing, I did several pvp match, 5vs5, 6vs6, 9600 day pvp point, 153000 global pvp and nothing to score on the progress bar in several days, if it's a bug it would be nice to warn the players,

20. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

If you're right, it's the same old bug which no one cares about. No one from BigPoint, of course. Carry on.