pvp suggestion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CODE542, Dec 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CODE542

CODE542 Forum Greenhorn

Greetings,i have two quiestions about pvp,especially in 1on1.
    I have a char level 1 seasoned legionnaire and i want to have a good rank at early levels(dont lectrure me,im not a bully,just for fun)..Uhh my question at this first part is in which rank should i stop doing exp block,and go on getting some levels either farming or pvp-ing,any suggestions?
    And the second part about pvp is a question i have.Sometimes when i pvp someone and leaves i get more points than usual,for example if i get 100 points by winning a guy,4-5 times i took like +66 and was added at achievements after the battle and took like 200 or something dont recall right now.
    How's that happening? I mean its good for me but is it a bug or something?

My english is not legendary but i hope u can understand my statement

,cheers

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

You should stop xp blocking at lvl 1. And, btw, beating up on helpless people is the definition of a bully. Unless, of course, you are using one of the many gimmicks with a friend or by yourself to get your wins and rank in which case you are just a cheater.
    If a player quits out of frustration from fighting a bully/cheater it can skew the point results.
    Cheers :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    Troneck86 and -SirMadMan- like this.
  3. -SirMadMan-

-SirMadMan- Someday Author

Nice trolling attempt, but that's a fail. Can't get through the starter maps at Lvl 1. Pics or it never happened.

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

It is possible. You can PvP from level 1 even before you do the starter maps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.