PVP with Joystick

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by akostorrao, Jul 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Hello all,

I hope this is not a taboo since everyone who plays regulary pvp knows lots of players use a joystick to play pvp.
    For those who don´t know what i´m talking about, i surely wondered lots of times how can players move while firing and move from side to side while firing and even fire while moving backwards.
    When you see someone doing any of dose things that player is using a joystick.

Since bigpoint dosen´t want this players to stop doing this, why not allow all players to use it?

Why not make a manuel to show pc and mac users how to do it? wh are cheeters always the most beneficiated?

When i started playing this game i chose it because i thought this game didn´t have cheeters...

Lets make it ... all players should use a joystick to play, its a huge advantage.

If bigpoint dosen´t resolve this issue and keeps hiding the head in the sand, i will only play pve and pvp strictly for daylies...

Anyone agrees? or am i insane?

2. Beast

Beast Forum Greenhorn

Yeah ! *screams in sarcasm*
    JOYSTICK ! *massive sarcasm there as well*

Are you actually serious? xD
    Do you think Dso is a flight simulator or what ? You might not know what a mouse and a human are capable of. If you have decent reflexes and got some practice behind, it's easy to do. The mouse doesn't even matter anyway, could be a 1€ one or a 100€ one, won't change anything. Macros are forbidden, and so are those "tools" (you get my point).

We've talked about it in game and you refused to believe me after a week of chatting. Offered you to show you videos of how players do it. You refused. At this point, if you're that close-minded, you're being insane. Be open and stop thinking everyone is cheating.

Yet, I can't figure out how a joystick could work on Dso, but yeah, stay close-minded mate.

Oh and I guess I'll just leave my video here. This might be the only way you would watch it. :)
    I even tell you how to do it. I'm such a nice man.

[video removed]

Last edited by moderator: Jul 11, 2019
  3. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

hi again,

[video removed]

See this and shut up for once.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 11, 2019
  4. Beast

Beast Forum Greenhorn

Watched it already. Have nothing to do with me so I don't really care lad.
    The thread will be closed anyway mate, won't do anything. Leave PvP fOr tHe bIg jOySTiCkK cHeAtErS :)

5. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.