PW dungeons need work.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GotAnswerz, Mar 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GotAnswerz

GotAnswerz Forum Apprentice

I just defeated Heredur on Fatal, but I was unable to collect any reward. As soon as I killed him, I was transported outside of the dungeon door. I am thinking the exit arrow showed up right beneath Heredur, but I never saw it, just saw myself leave. This exit arrows need to be where this cannot happen. In fact, just get rid of them completely everywhere. We lose a lot of realm passes clicking on exit arrows.

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @GotAnswerz, please make use of the "Search" forum's function before opening a new thread, and also select a more appropriate section depending on the content of your post, a suggestion like this would belong to the "Creative corner", where I allocated it.

As for your concern, this has been discussed several times already, suggested in various ways and forms, and it's currently one the EN team's recurrent requests to the developers, thread closed, best regards.

Shine2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.