Q&A Development Team Letter

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by DSO Production Team, Aug 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I've just logged in the game and...really like the new pointer so there you are- one item from a veeeery long list of Community's Wishlist is sorted- keep up the good work! Now then.... could we have more inventory space and event's items in separate Event Bags please? We also would like to be able to extract enchantments from already crafted Unique Items:)

diagorasbakas and DJBarman like this.
  2. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand maybe its time to do smth with bots ! :D But no rush , no worries not that its smth worth mentioning not a big problem right ? ppl making 700k pts only on mobs during night its a natural thing i guess these days :D already have massive amounts of videos but sure lets wait until botters themselves will make a movie about how to download and configure a bot and put it in the creative corner section. Aaaaa and remeber when youll finally decide to do smth with bots plz make sure to inform players on forum and fb page as an Official Annoucment so they can turn off/get rid of autobot.
    Cheers ! :D

3. diagorasbakas

diagorasbakas Forum Apprentice

Fix arena and the fact that dragonknight is unkillable and has everything it needs to not get killed... i started the game today and in 2 pvp matches i got sicked and closed it in rage... i mean i played twice against the same dragonknight that literally didnt die from like 40 hits i landed and after 2 minutes of kitting he just pressed one ability and im dead... i cant stun him slow him armor penetrate him damage him and of course i cant kill him

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

You met a twink. A twink is an overpowered low level player who obtained good items by either paying cash or farming for long hours.
    There is nothing wrong with Arena or Dragon Knights. Don't assume you know everything about the game after playing for one day.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

This type of low level pvp has been a problem for years, and is quite frustrating for newer players (causing many people to quit). It is not however limited to Dragon Knights.

The only advice (and I personally hate it as it makes excuses for bad game design) is to get to max level before you seriously consider pvp.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

As Rhysingstar and cdeepal said, this is not representative of the dragon knight,you encountered a twink,a overpowered low level character and they exist in all classes
    it's a relic of bad game design in the past

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Just a bit of a correction... Some are old builds but the game has done nothing to eliminate new P2W twinks. It does not even take that much cash to build a toon that can smash any F2P or even a basic subscriber. Gems, gop, wisdom and even draken are all for sale for anders. Even the new artifact shop gear is reasonably strong and at lower levels it is fairly inexpensive (with a 25% off sale a full set would cost a lvl 30 about 20K anders.)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

EhtovK likes this.
  8. sargon234

i was specifically referring to those who abused the xp-block

I don't think those P2W twinks will go away, they are not in any way fair, but in free games almost always there will be situations like that, i don't think they'll do anything to solve this issue

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It is actually really easy if BP really wanted to do something about it. Little things like limiting an item's glyph level to no more than +5 of the user's XP level, level limiting gems so that a level 15 doesn't have full flawless gems, limiting Knowledge and PvP level to be no greater than XP level, and increase the XP gains from PvP so that they will level up faster and have their XP level more accurately reflect their PvP efforts (also clearing them out of the lowest level bracket really fast so that they don't have as long to beat up on new players).

MikeyMetro and EhtovK like this.
  10. sargon234

What you say makes sense, that is something you have suggested in the past
    I think that allowing those twinks to exist makes them money, for now, so they would not implement those changes

11. diagorasbakas

You do not understand... its not once in a while its 80% of my arena games... the fact that all of them are unkitable and undamageable is broken... not one dragonknight ALL dragonknights are like that

12. diagorasbakas

So basically i need to do all the boring quests that are all the same (kill those guys take these things from those guys collect these things from that area) and end up being obliterated by dragonknight once again? I can defeat any class for the power is even... Dragonknight takes no damage no cc... And the most retarded (sorry but im frustrated) part is that he is not getting armor penetrated... i mean he just smashes me with 1 hit and i end up dealing him 10% of he's hp

13. diagorasbakas

I've been playing for a long time im 45 level i just meet dragonknights all the time and they are actually just broken they get no damage no cc and no armor penetrated... just a board smashing class with broken kit. After all its just an abnoxious time playing against them since they are unkillable

14. diagorasbakas

To fully explain my frustration i wanna tell you that, im not meeting a twink... its the 80% of my duel games... im 45 level. To say why dragonknight is op is simple ... Has he upgraded the iron hide in order to not get stunned slowed nor armor penetrated? Im not a god in order to outrun a dragonknight since he has increased speed 3 stuns and 2 jumps... i can't just stun him and move away... so if he touches me im dead... And just think of all the abilities dragonknight has... All of them are op ... he has everything... he gets to stun you for 10 hours and chain cc you with he's stuns... but it doesn't even matter he can just oneshot you with 20.000 with only one ability... And most of the time its he's stun... have you seen mage oneshot someone with he's frost nova? have you seen ranger oneshot someone with he's net? No its only dragonknight that doesn't lack anything in he's kit... other classes lack resistance, stuns, escapes... dragonknight has all the good's of all classes buffed in one damn class

15. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Try leveling up to 55 and then try PvP. Do 5v5 and see what others do to take down a DK. Every class can kill every other class.

16. sargon234

then level up and get some damage, not all dk are like that

17. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Really, every single Dragon Knight in the entire game?

So that means that I have the only DK in the entire game that can be damaged?

Really, every single Dragon Knight in the entire game?

So that means that I have the only DK in the entire game that can be killed?

I really had no idea that my DK was so special, thank you for pointing out just how UNIQUE my DK is.

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And to follow up on everything that Rhysingstar said, If DKs are soooooooo OP, you better stop playing your current character now while you are still LVL 45 and make a simple DK so that you will be undamageable and unkillable. The truth is that DKs are not as easy as you make them sound. You are fighting former twinks or twinks that have finally reached LVL 45. A normal LVL 45 DK would be relatively squishy and have sort of crappy damage. You don't have the experience or perspective to judge what you are encountering accurately.

Most of the crybabies that complain about how "OP" DKs are these days are RAs (bloodyneo) or SWs (fab) that have been playing so long that they don't want to invest the time in to start from scratch and think that BigPoint should make their class the undisputed king of the arena. You don't have that excuse. The time it takes to reach LVL 45 is insignificant compared to the months or years you may play this game. If you truly think that DKs are that good, then you better switch classes now. Don't delete your current character because when your DK reaches LVL 45, you may realize that it is even harder and you may want to go back to your first character.

TwiliShadow, cdeepal and Hiro73 like this.
  19. diagorasbakas

You guys do understand that im not talking about PLAYERS nor TWINKS ... im talking about dragonknights ABILITIES

20. diagorasbakas

Im not asking to make my class the arena's dominator... i never complained about spellweavers rangers nor steam mechanicus forthey are all ok... dragonknight has the only kit that makes him so hard to die "mostly dragon hide"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.