Q&A Development Team Letter

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by DSO Production Team, Aug 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heror

heror Forum Baron

\

"Delete then your response when I was talking about me switching into Q7. Where I actually switched into it and you're too scary of crafting anything more so you're scary of changes."
    Im pretty much only crafting now so i dont even care about q7. i even havea decent weapon but guess what not like you im not a whining child saying they " forced me to do it " and q4 destoyed ? what its even stronger than q7 now but welp i guess what thing wont change in this game , some people know what to do in order to improve their playstyle while others just copy and whine

all this is really poorly written,
    no actual fact to back your post up.
    Q7 now is = q4 so ye gg keep beliving that only 1 this is possible in the game
    Best regards it seems you are ironheaded adn wont listen since only q8 user say that its weak when in reality its not so bb wish you luck since after 2 weeks you will say they "forced me to use q5 or they forced me to use chain lightning or something like this autistic thing lmao "
    You are being the hypocritical one .
    Not only me is arguing with you and you keep ignoring everyone s post besides mine , so if you have problem with me gg i dont care.
    This is my last answer to you. I cant argue with a wall which doesnt event read what other people say or doesnt even look outside his shortminded world

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  2. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Christ, I even added an url to my sigi "bug" feedback in my previous post ...

Dunno what you mean by Durian (a 7 part set or Roshan's 3 part set)? Durian set is dropping on duria region maps which definitely is not an endgame. Same goes for Roshan's set since it's dropping everywhere and not in parallel worlds exclusively which are considered endgame by devs. Upcoming content expansion is an endgame expansion which will take place and will be located in cardhun which happens to be parallel worlds hub. Can't be more clear than that.
    Also, no, it's not a problem, I'd love to see 15 valid and useful build paths instead of (not even) 3. But with a reasonable buff. Main issue of Durian set is that it can be dropped only as t3 unique, some of these sets are actually cool and need a little work so they can be used by endgame players but these dungeons need infernal difficulties.
    Either we're agreeing that we have BiS (Best in Slot) items or we want a diverse builds for all classes. You can't have best of two worlds.

What do you exactly mean by "and is bugged" ? If you mean that it's dealing more damage than its "supposed to" then why you bring up damage argument twice?
    And like I already said - it is indeed overtuned but not by a longshot and presented my own idea of how to fix this issue. Did you even read what I wrote or you just jumped on the forums and wrote some mumbo jumbo about how op this set is and hurr durr RE-MO-VE. Why aren't you so outraged by SM's sigi set since it's buffing their turrets even more than it's buffing ice missile for SWs? What kind of double standards are these?

I should be the one that asks this question.

So Im gonna collect our every argument about sigi set (both positive [yours] and negative [mine]).

So let's summ this up:

Disadvantages (arguments I and KubQn brough up):

- SW's mana cost reduction on bosses: Not working
    - All 3 ice missiles are triggering effects (cooldown reduction on nova and wind): Not working
    - Ice missile 2pts talent is not working on bosses
    - Extremly low damage on 3 bosses (heredur, mortis, sigrismar)
    - Lower character stats (meta builds)
    - 22% max damage [Witch seeker's 3/4]
    - 10% critical hit [Twin queen's 2/4]
    - 5% damage [Tenebrous spider deco]​
    - Very low base damage (3x30% on bosses / 3x37,5% on farm)
    - Chain lightning has lower damage (12% less) on bosses but is a combo piece for Lightning Strike users. On farm it would have higher damage output EVEN without berach set.
    - 2*3*37,5%=225% | Ice missile hitting 2 targets with 3 missiles (first target is pierced).
    - 3*88%=264% | Without berach set
    - 3*99%=297% | With berach set​
    - Magic missile on bosses is superior for all builds since it's offering highest base damage (116%) and mana regen of 5 * your attack speed which can be as high as 13,5 mana per second (for meta builds).​
    - Sigi set users are forced to switch to magic missile on bosses even if they are meant to play on ice missile since that's what their build path is all about (same goes for berach set users and chain lightning).

Advantanges (arguments heror and shiro brought up):

- 3x 65% = 195% dmd NO COST so do you even need to use anything else?
    - you have some bosses which you can farm really fast.
    - Frozen sphere is 200% dmg without upgrade adn q8 is guess wwhat 195 without update.
    - Magic missle deals physical dmg and ALL bosses have increased armor but some dont have increased cold resistace.
    - It's nearly the %dmg of Smash (without talent).

These are acually the "advantanges" you brough up to the discussion (both of you).
    1st and 3rd arent even valid - 1st is using "bugged" set numbers. Same goes for 3rd and it's a completly biased comparison since it's comparing a skill with a 2/2 endgame set bonus to a non-upgraded skill (no experience tree talents). Dropping sigi set (or buying it) is incomparable to picking a talent in skill tree.

So, who's biased? Who's not "fair on a game"? Who's havin some issues with a group of people using specific build?

You dont want to compensate not working torso and 2/2 set bonus (triggering effects) with additional damage on ice missile.
    You dont want a fixed torso and 2/2 set bonus when ice missile is dealing 3x30% since it would be "utterly broken".
    You dont want to compensate sigi users with additional stats.

So in short words, you want to keep this set:

- With low damage (lower than non-set magic missile)
    - With (almost all) set bonuses not working
    - With characters having lower stats than other build offer

THIS is how biased you are.

darkv, KubQn and Nelias like this.
  3. Nelias

Nelias Someday Author

Actually everything what he has said in last post is 1000 times better written, than i've read from you.
    Why you cry about bugged set when we can consider, that DK or ranger with shield were before patch 2019 5x stronger in pvp than both 2han/1hand sigri builds for sw. And now even with buffed FS and thunder is sw still worst class in pve with worst group talents/effect. Why the hell would any 2hand dk inv sw to group for get 4 sec immotality when he can inv a dwarf and kill inf3 boss for 5 sec? most end bosses give you max 2 hits per 5 sec, so who needs that?
    Patch 209 was supposed to bring balance to game but it just bring second wave of dwarvesang like before when they had ess bug on turrets.

4. Kaydranzer

Kaydranzer Someday Author

I disagree with you, that SW has the worst group talents. He can give a ton of crit damage and ressources in the first section.
    In the second section all talents are useless.
    And in the third only the talent for teleport is useful.
    But as you said, dwarfensang 2.0 is here.

5. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Nope, you added it in this post I'm quoting.
    Anyway, I was concerned about what you meant with «scale based on ice missile dmg».

You seriously need to comprhend what you read. I'm not saying Durian set is end game, but «what if I believed Durian set is end game, so it would need a buff?».
    That's to point out that Q8 set isn't endgame. Is some players that decided it.
    You should build your character with the best items. If you don't do it, it's your problem. BP already showed signs of no intention of creating diversity in builds (rangers forced to use Q7 set, not really for dmgs, but more likely to be accepted in teams), so there is no point in asking it now. It's breath wasted.

To accentuate the fact it is bugged. Simply as that.

I didn't know you lived under my same roof. Jokes aside, I read your post about changing ice missile some hours after you wrote it. That doesn't change the fact that it is just a suggestion and as of now the set is bugged, and like all bugged things, it should be fixed.

Did I wrote anything about Q8 for SMs (except saying "it is better to use Q7 and Q8 after R209")? Nope, so why are you jumping to unnecessary conclusions?

I wasn't even referring to you.

Actually, if you had just understood whatI wrote, you would have know what I meant.
    My point was about Ice Missile being bugged right now, dealing wrong (higher) damage, so it should be fixed in the first place, and left as it is. Also, leaving it like this would be like laughing on DKs face, that would have their main skill dealing just 50% more damage than a support skill.
    If reading my previous post you understood anything different, don't even bother me with further answeres.

Anyway, why the hell do I have to always justify what I'm saying?! You have comprhensions issues, you work on it.

heror likes this.
  6. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Then you are wrong (not on the buff part though). Endgame is Parallel Worlds and devs stated that loud and clear.

Devs decided that it is a part of endgame. And yes, devs indeed decided that sigi set is currently "bugged" too but that doesn't mean someone can have a better and healthier solution. It's not like you have to cut entire arm off if one finger is completly broken and can't be put together.

Breath wasted for you. "An ideal is nothing, until you fight for it."

Indeed it should. But instead of JUST fixing it and leaving it useless for many patches it can be fixed AND tweaked the same patch - magic of feedback, innit it great?

Indeed you didn't, that's why I consider you a hypocrite and that's why I mentioned it. You seem to be outraged about the fact that ice missile is dealing noticeable damage and at the same time ignoring (or simply staying silent which is equal to "i dont care about it") the fact that SM's set is tripling the damage (1760% | 4950%) not even mentioning the resource to damage ratio that you mentioned while talking about how ice missile is op cause it's dealing as much damage as smash.

What's about your obsession with ice missile being a "support skill", who and why told you that? It's not a support skill. It can't be a support skill and "main clearing tool" at the same time, like hello? With Sigi set it's a damaging ability, it indeed could be considered as support skill WITHOUT sigi set pre r209. Also, all these damage buffs to ice missile damage are completly POINTLESS when sigi set is meant to deal flat 30% per missile. NOBODY is using this skill while NOT USING sigi set and nobody WILL until it deals more damage than magic missile (significantly more since damage has to compensate magic missile's mana regen). Before buffs the difference was 25% (40% without/30% with set) and this ratio should be preserved. Sigi set WAS MEANT to buff ice missile damage SIGNIFICANTLY (40% | 90%) but you're deliberately ignoring that. How smart.

Once again, I should be the one saying this. You're ignoring so many things and justifying that by saying "oh it's bugged and should be fixed". Yes indeed it should be but it's beyond me how can someone be so dense and ignorant about so many factors in the equation just for the sake of chanting "Fix bug, fix bug, fix bug".

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    KubQn likes this.
  7. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Chill out man.
    Again, you didn't understand. By the way, I'm talking about end game sets, not maps. I know myself that Durian set is useless... It is also worth only like 5k glyphs...

Devs put it in endgame maps, like they did with Agathon ring (Q3).

I think it is a wrong comparison, because I'm not saying anything about nerfing the set. I talking about fixing a bug.
    What would you say if Q8 set for rangers was bugged and lightining were invisible?

I can't get the point of making it deal nearly the same damage of Magic Missile... If its purpose is to reduce the mana cost, why let it deal more damage? To make more mess in the arena? No, thanks.

Oh god noo! Aaaagh! [Some minutes later]... I-I'm... n-not an... hypocrite! But... Argh! I'm... I'm... no-t...
    You made me cry man! :D I was quoting posts* about Q8 for mage, writing anything about it was unnecessary.

*) posts of a guy (KubQn) that was denying the fact that Q8 is bugged and should be fixed.

It is a support skill because it is mana free, deals low damages, slows and hepls you resetting cooldowns.
    Lightning is a damage skill because it deals lots of damage and costs mana.
    All this buffs to Ice Missile were made to compensate for the increase of elemental resistances on certain mobs.
    Sigri set is meant do deal relatively low damage because it make Ice Missile an even better support skill.
    If you have any suggestion to make about Q8 for mages I'll let you know that there is a dedicated section called "Creative Corner".

I'm not ignoring it, and thanks for the "smart" :rolleyes:
    What you don't understand is that Magic Missile and Ice Missile have two different roles. One's purpose is to recover mana, the other to slow mobs and reduce cooldowns.
    If none uses Ice Missile without Q8 is not my business. Ice Missile still exist and still can do its job.
    It's not a matter of damage.
    You remind me of that fool who was comparing EA to Smash, saying that ranger's skill is better than the other :D
    Why bugged Q8 can be better than Smash and EA not?
    1)Ice Missile (with Q8 bugged) is ranged, mana free, deals nearly the same damage as smash, slows, resets cooldown on stun skills and reduce mana cost of Ice Sphere and Lightning.
    2)Explosive Arrow is ranged, deals lots of damage, costs lots of concentration, requires to hit a marked foe to activate Armor Debuff.
    3)Smash costs significantly lower rage than Explosive Arrow (with 60 rage you deal more damage than 66 concentration) but is melee.

I'm ignoring nothing.
    I was answering KubQn in the first place.
    Now, you're being rude for no reasons, I suggest you to drink a tisane or something.
    I'm not dumb and what you wrote really offended me.
    What pisses me off the most is that you read and don't underatand what you read, otherwise you wouldn't have answered like this.
    You said "so many factors in the equation", while the only thing you did is talking about damage. Ice Missile have more than only damage with itslef. I'm surprised you didn't notice, or at least it looks like this.
    I'm not only saying "fix bug, fix bug" like a crybaby would. If you didn't understand it, its your problem at this point.
    Anyway, I stop here, I'm really pissed by your attitude. There is no reason to be mean or rude to make your opinion accepted by others.

8. KubQn

KubQn Forum Apprentice

Okay, I lied in previous post about my last words:
    Set which drop in a endgame location. Then what it is? It is not considered for PLAYERS as a 'endgame', because it was and will be useless if nothing changes.

You still don't understand. Q8 Set was suppoused to deal triple dmg of ice bolt when ice bolt had dmg of 30% and missle 102%.
    Both got buffed. Ice bolt deals 65% and magic missle 116% then making Q8 set work like pre R209 is a nerf into it.
    I also have no idea why they even buffed ice bolt if it's not suppoused to scale with Q8. What's point in it?
    Ice bolt alone was supposed to be useless but when getting Q8 it goal was to make it a better a magic missle.

its purpose is to reduce the mana cost its purpose is to reduce the mana cost its purpose is to reduce the mana cost its purpose is to reduce the mana cost its purpose is to reduce the mana cost

Then I think that this set is double bugged, because when I'm fighting any boss I don't get any mana reduce. As I said if you want to 'fix this bug' make mana reduction work on bosses. Otherwise it
    make completely no sense.

This argument in the current situation of arena doesn't make sense. Make it deal 500% or make it 50% will be the same. Arena need's whole rework. And Dev's said that they first want to rebalance PVE.

I denied the fact since my brain got literally destroyed that dev's decided to buff ice bolt to not make Q8 set better, but just ice bolt itself which wont be used anyway AND wanna bring it into 90% state.
    I wrote that in mean to stress it how stupid it is if it's a bug. I thought that it was a buff to see how mage with Q8 will do in current situation of dwarfensang. If it
    would be later nerfed, cuz too strong I won't have a problem with that, but it's a BUG? Like, REALLY?

Make every of that aspect work on bosses. Then I may consider it as a support skill, not a trash.
    Just answer me where do you see a sense that magic missle also a 'support skill' is better in everything than ice bolt which was meant to be better magic missle if q8 set?

If there is any person in a dev who have simmilar thinking to this, he/she should be instantly fired.
    That's not how you balance the game. If there would be a spell which deal 900% dmg and it's free it won't be in your business too? Then why do we even discuss about that Q8. Just ignore that whole bug.

Wait, you don't? Then explain to me because it seems that I'm really stupid.

PPL who wasn't in this discussion can short us to the state of:
    1. Crybabies who want q8 ice missles to not be useless
    2. Crybabies who cries to bug be fixed and don't care that q8 ice missle will be useless.

Call things by name, you are a crybaby aswell as I'm and I have no problems with that if those dev's can read it and thing about it.

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

If you don't like a set or item just don't use it ... simple as that.
    I don't use sets/items I don't like.
    Q8 set is bugged and it will get fixed ... if you don't like it don't use it.

wolfie54, RainingBlood666 and Veηom like this.
  10. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

So, lets say it is not a bug but an error in the description, making Ice Missile deal 195% (or even the same damage as Magic Missile, considering it also slows and reduce cooldowns on Ice Wind and Ice Nova) would be ok?

To make it work on bosses, they should be able to get freezed (slowed). Making bosses also vulnerable to movement reduction would be bs.
    Then, if they only get "covered in frost" without speed reduction is another thing.
    But the bug can be fixed even without adding this.
    As I tried to let you underatand with
    is the not all sets are meant to be the best, at least in DSO. Then, the fact I do not agree with this is another story, but in DSO is like this, so just move on.

Start with little things, like changing wisdom to remove healing from DKs.

It was meant to be an alternative to magic missile. Also, Magic Missile isn't "better in anything", as I said already. They have two different roles, then Q8 helps Ice Missile to improve itself.

You are taking phrases out of their context.

No. My intention was to stop this whine from both sides, but maybe my manners made it feel different.
    You got my phrase wrong. I don't care if people don't use Ice Missile (except if they use Q8) because they find it useless. That was it.

11. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

And that's exactly why game is in its current state (which surprise, isn't healthy nor balanced).

But yeah, I guess you're right. "Just accept whatever they throw at you or just leave".

Oh, wait.
    So my tip would be - you don't like new pvp, dont play it.
    Oh how easy is to just turn someone down while doing fairly similar stuff but related to other part of the game. How amusing.

Nobody is having an issue with fixing that "bug". We're talking about many balance issues related to that "fix". Also - we're only fixing bugs that are convinient? No comment about SWs being the only class that has broken 2/2 bonus (cooldown reduction not working) and torso bonus not working on bosses? Give me 5s reduction on portal and lightning strikes - I'll take this any day instead of completly bugged and not working bonuses (also, for the sake of "balance", give SMs cooldown reduction on something and lightning strikes too, let's murder build and item diversity for good).

- This is my 4th or 5th time saying that 195% is indeed an overtuned number and yes, ice missile SHOULD offer something for sigi set users as a compensation for (almost) doubling the passive mana regen of SWs (magic missile). Same goes for chain lightning for berach set users. They are meant to play on chain lightning but are forced to use magic missile since it's superior for all build paths.
    - It doesnt slow bosses - slow on monsters is irrelevant since they are dying after few spheres (which, surprise, is also slowing for 2,7s).
    - What cooldown reduction? You mean the BUGGED cooldown reduction (1/3 of reduction) we are getting?

Or they simply can remove almost zero sense mana reduction condition which is "enemies must be covered in frost". This would solve few of the issues at the same time. Not only it could be used on bosses ramping up the dps sigi set users can do, torso bonus isn't useless anymore (only one class have this problem) and ice missile can be a support skill you strive so badly for (low damage). Almost like a perfect scenario, innit?

Once again "An ideal is nothing, until you fight for it." - If you dont care about this, fine. Let me care for this if I want. Dont turn me down simply cause you think it's okay to ignore stuff.
    Also, a3 ring is a biased comparison. ALL rings are useless for dpses excluding mortis' ring which, surprise, is eventually replaced by bloodtooth and dragan signet combo by everybody. Tanks are using artaya's rings cause their bonus is simply overtuned for PvE (1-2k * 2 passive hp regen depending on their hp, seems fine and balanced). The pattern is - almost all PW rings are garbage (excluding mortis' and artaya's for dpses and tanks respectively).

Oh so now we should start with little things, meanwhile:

"is the not all sets are meant to be the best, at least in DSO. Then, the fact I do not agree with this is another story, but in DSO is like this, so just move on."

You forgot adding "at the moment" after "Q8 helps Ice Missile to improve itself". After that "fix" this "help" you mentioned will be 15% base damage more (75% | 90%). Why should I bother with "improving" ice missile this way when I can get 22% max damage or 30% mana, 10% crit and 5% damage instead of 15% base damage on ice missile? Oh man, 15% base damage, what an improvement. It's not like I can use witch seeker's or grimmag's build path and not be bound to one skill (so I can use all 3, magic missile, chain lightning and ice missile).

So it's fine when:
    - Rangers are getting 3x300% damage lightning strikes.
    - DKs have a chance of summoning 300% lightning strike with every crit of rage attack and iron bow.
    - SMs are casually tripling their mechanical turret damage (from 1760% to 4950%) and are changing 3 salvos for ice missiles (which will either increase or decrease their damage output depending on boss)

But in SWs case:
    - It's not fine for sigi set to reduce mana costs on bosses.
    - It's not fine ice missile is dealing noticeable damage.
    - It's not fine that set would provide more stats.

Do you even think before you write?

Also
    [​IMG]

yiannis_l, TwiliShadow and darkv like this.
  12. tigancusufletmare

tigancusufletmare Forum Greenhorn

13. heror

heror Forum Baron

And that's exactly why game is in its current state (which surprise, isn't healthy nor balanced).

"- This is my 4th or 5th time saying that 195% is indeed an overtuned number and yes, ice missile SHOULD offer something for sigi set users as a compensation for (almost) doubling the passive mana regen of SWs (magic missile). Same goes for chain lightning for berach set users. They are meant to play on chain lightning but are forced to use magic missile since it's superior for all build paths.
    - It doesnt slow bosses - slow on monsters is irrelevant since they are dying after few spheres (which, surprise, is also slowing for 2,7s).
    - What cooldown reduction? You mean the BUGGED cooldown reduction (1/3 of reduction) we are getting?"

I said i wont write anymore but you yet again continue to write nonsense.
    Q4 users forced to use magic missle ? Ok well maybe you SHOULD understand ice missle and chain lightninbg are for faster mobs clearing adn magic missle is for bosses only . I use chain lightning all the time.
    You only look at the base dmg adn judge the skill is bad....
    Sorry but q8 torso to work aka make the bosses vulnerable to frost = you will deal 25 % more dmg with ice missle so the resul = ice missle will deal more dmg than magic missle ( which is a boss oriented skill ) and will give mana reduction .,,, yeeeeee definitely balanced i cant understand how you cant see how broken it will be.

"it doesnt slow bosses - slow on monsters is irrelevant since they are dying after few spheres (which, surprise, is also slowing for 2,7s)."
    If you play with frozen sphere its your problem, there are times you can just play with ice missle .... 2 sec will be the time you lose..... 2 SECONDS.. i dont think that is gamebreaking and you wont be able without those 2 seconds.

I will say it again Play for fun and improve upon having fun , and dont Play to get strong just to get to the fun part at the end..

So you compare SW q8 and q8 of SM and how mage"s is weaker,, well guess what SW is by far better tahan ranger"s and DK"s but i guess you dont see it because dwarfs......

Nobody is having an issue with fixing that "bug"

i do. Playrs with 10k dmg aer defeating tanks with 190k hp thats not normal.
    And the problem is they do nothing besides ice missle spam to death.

. We're talking about many balance issues related to that "fix". Also - we're only fixing bugs that are convinient? No comment about SWs being the only class that has broken 2/2 bonus (cooldown reduction not working) and torso bonus not working on bosses? Give me 5s reduction on portal and lightning strikes - I'll take this any day instead of completly bugged and not working bonuses (also, for the sake of "balance", give SMs cooldown reduction on something and lightning strikes too, let's murder build and item diversity for good).

All bugs are being fixed sooner or later, The fact that its " fixing " your abnormal dmg doesnt mean you need to cry for it

Or they simply can remove almost zero sense mana reduction condition which is "enemies must be covered in frost". This would solve few of the issues at the same time. Not only it could be used on bosses ramping up the dps sigi set users can do, torso bonus isn't useless anymore (only one class have this problem) and ice missile can be a support skill you strive so badly for (low damage). Almost like a perfect scenario, innit?

Ye adn will make sigrismar torso Uber BROKEN and who dont use it is a noob..Srsly before you combined about q8 now you wait to make 1/2 broken..... so you can combine it with karabossa and have the dmg and crit , while also having perma spells..... ye definitely not broken.

Once again "An ideal is nothing, until you fight for it." - If you dont care about this, fine. Let me care for this if I want. Dont turn me down simply cause you think it's okay to ignore stuff.
    Also, a3 ring is a biased comparison. ALL rings are useless for dpses excluding mortis' ring which, surprise, is eventually replaced by bloodtooth . Tanks are using artaya's rings cause their bonus is simply overtuned for PvE (1-2k * 2 passive hp regen depending on their hp, seems fine and balanced). The pattern is - almost all PW rings are garbage (excluding mortis' and artaya's for dpses and tanks respectively).

Sorry but foe me mortis ring is really good, yes you can change it with bloodtooth but i have 26k crit wtihout it without 112% inc hit and no royal onyxes so i see bloodtooth useless for most of the time , inless they ad inf 5 or 6

Oh so now we should start with little things, meanwhile:

"is the not all sets are meant to be the best, at least in DSO. Then, the fact I do not agree with this is another story, but in DSO is like this, so just move on."

You forgot adding "at the moment" after "Q8 helps Ice Missile to improve itself". After that "fix" this "help" you mentioned will be 15% base damage more (75% | 90%). Why should I bother with "improving" ice missile this way when I can get 22% max damage or 30% mana, 10% crit and 5% damage instead of 15% base damage on ice missile? Oh man, 15% base damage, what an improvement. It's not like I can use witch seeker's or grimmag's build path and not be bound to one skill (so I can use all 3, magic missile, chain lightning and ice missile).

The buff was meant for 1h pvp players not so that it deals dmg and not only slow with 50 % dmg . You also forget with q8 you get 3 stacks of your slow at one not only 1 ....

So it's fine when:
    - Rangers are getting 3x300% damage lightning strikes.

Only when they use adrenaline

- DKs have a chance of summoning 300% lightning strike with every crit of rage attack and iron bow.
    E ven if they crit 2 -3 times in succession they wont get another lightning unless the one that is falling finises to fall , while SW gets 3 shots and it depends on your atack seped

- SMs are casually tripling their mechanical turret damage (from 1760% to 4950%) and are changing 3 salvos for ice missiles (which will either increase or decrease their damage output depending on boss)]

Well they are the broken ones now so just bear with it

But in SWs case:
    - It's not fine for sigi set to reduce mana costs on bosses.
    Its not boss set also i see you say Magic missle deals 110 % dmg without a set guess what it will NEVER get a set since basick skills dont get a set so magic missle will forever be 110 % dmg ..
    - It's not fine ice missile is dealing noticeable damage.
    If you wanted boss killing build you should have picked minion farming set... its like me complaining i dont have minion farming set when im with boss killing set... makes no sence right ?
    - It's not fine that set would provide more stats.

It proveds stats and ipgrades the ice missle to be effective mob farming tool . But it should not make a pvp oriented skill into a pve boss killing , mob farmign and pvp farming skill its just too many things just for 1 set and you dont loose antytning in returm

Do you even think before you write?

Also

[​IMG]

And writing the same thing all over again doesnt make you right either. I like how you compare the skills and sets but you ONLY look at the base dmg and ignore everything else. Its not math If you miss half the symbols in it its pure trash in that case.

Note: Comparing the q8 like you do and the entire pvp meta like @trakilaki has nothing in common. You want your set to be good for you and fill your desires while he is pointing out the flass of pretty much half of the game since pve is the 1/2 adn pvp 2/2. Dont answer before thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

14. RainingBlood666

RainingBlood666 Forum Apprentice

+1

Absolutely correct.

15. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@.RakshaRanja. stop spamming the forum all over the place.
    You can suggest anything you like in this forum section, instead of hijacking other threads.
    When you see @Mal3ficent involved in a thread, it is usually a bad omen. Lets keep it that way.
    Continuous spam will be deleted and sanctions rewarded.

Cheers.

16. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

this is a questions and answers thread but
    where are the answers?
    and where are the questions

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  17. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

HI DEV,

Due to the fact that, as the way is it now, wisdom does not affect pvp nor negatively other players,
    is in the schedule to put wisdom in the shop?

TY for reply

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Or, you could just read the R209 notes.

They provided this reasoning in the same release as when they removed wisdom from PvP, so I'm 99.99% sure that they have zero intention to add it back to the shop. If you read near the top of the referenced post, it says "As you can see, from this release on, Wisdom will be treated like a true progression system." Can you buy XP? Nope... so why would you expect them to let us buy wisdom now that wisdom is supposed to be similar to experience?

19. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

ty dev_Baragain_

20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If only... if only.

yiannis_l likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.