1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q&A Development Team Letter

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by DSO Production Team, Aug 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. heror

heror Forum Baron

Tbh on your question the answer is 7/8 months

2. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Thanks to DSO team for restoring MC in release 216.

nikatar and heror like this.
  3. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Padavan

really? you can farm 150k clovers or you can have all royal gems in 7/8 months?
    When I wrote "strong character" I mean a full "everything": runes, gems, item with 4 platinum lines, etc.
    In 7/8 month, with a little help, you can do a character strong enough to do a inf4 map but I don't think in solo with little gems

4. RekR4

RekR4 Forum-Greenhorn

I'll make it easier: you did, you are doing and you will still do failures till you don't talk with players.
    And employ someone as CM who is really able to work as CM.
    This one right now is just able to run his mouth randomly and he basically did nothing of what he said in months except playing with his friends on TS, gift them full accounts and "test" things on his own preteding to be a tester when he's not even able to play.

5. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

hi all,first i have question for the dev team;;p;;;;;;; how come after 100 runs in the secret maps,i didnt see even 1 rune?,how come im a farm player daily,not once a mounth,i craft daily between 6-8 k gold for bows and i dont get no good craft?,now i talk to many players in the game,even with my friends from my guild,and looks like those who dont use premium or deluxe,have better chance to get this weapons or crafts,easy,im really disapointed,after all my dam time spending here,creating a nice guild and motivate the members from my own guild to keep going,now im not shore after 8 years,i see very clear ,the development team is crap,why?,let me tell you why,one of the kara events,belive me,and i play all events only inf 4 runs,every time i use tree quest and every time i get ,shoulders or armour,kara of course,in all this 8 years,i never seee something like that,is obvius,the special team,drakensang crap development team is controlling thew drop every where,is very speciall,by the way,you can banne me again,is that all you can do,thx,bb

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    -alisson03- likes this.
  6. laurentio17

laurentio17 Forum-Greenhorn

Hello Drakensang Team. Sory for intrerrupt your work and stuff but i want to ask only 1 think...where i can find or when comes dragan event...man of us are afraid that it will never come again...i hope not...dragan is one of my favourite events. Please if u can to answer.
    thank u so much

7. Dzungla

Dzungla Advanced

I don't know the exact time, but if you look in the order of "things" here, I think that DtU will be before Dragan

8. .iulian96.

.iulian96. Forum-Apprentice

Thanks for sharing , good to know they have plans for the future but for god sake pls update the launcher , the news are stuck at 214.

9. Kel657

Kel657 Forum-Apprentice

Must be your luncher the news looks fine

10. .iulian96.

.iulian96. Forum-Apprentice

Never mind , i changed the language to english and all its fine now

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  11. Sunlight

Sunlight Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

This is not the appropriate thread. Make sure you have completed this quest.
    In the future, please, post in the right section.