Q leaderboards score points requirements

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by alchimista, May 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Hi community, how did you know which is the amount of points required to achieve the next score in Q leaderboards ?

I mean 100k for bronze ?
    300k for silver ?
    800k for gold ?

Are all the Q requiring the same amount of points ?
    Which is the faster to achieve gold ?

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @alchimista,

You can tell how many points are required for each league by checking the chart here.

Cheers,
    Anyki

alchimista likes this.
  3. VoulaAek1

VoulaAek1 Forum Connoisseur

I think that the easiest and fastest quests for gold reward are q2 and q8 if you are alone of course , not with a team.

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

The specific Gold/Silver/Bronze for each dungeon are listed here.

In my opinion, Q1, Q3, Q6 are the easiest to hit gold (solo or group), but considering that the LB are about 2 months long, you can get gold in each dungeon if you're willing to put in the time.

alchimista likes this.
  5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

ty all for reply.

Those devs should listen the community to check for a balanced Q progress point distributions

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

My personal opinions are that Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q8 are the easiest to get gold in, followed by Q9 and Q7. However, Q4, Q5, and Q6 are a pain in the rear due to either their point requirement or how long the map is.

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I think q1 q2 q4 q3 q9 q5 are the easiest to get gold, since they are fast

The rest aren't as easy and the most difficult ones are q6 and q8,their points need to be revised, 510k for q6 is insane, it should be lowered to 300k, like q9

the same for q8

8. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

For me Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5 and Q8 are easiest.
    I don't like Q7 for the 2 "defends" in map2 and for a big not linear map.
    Then Q9 because map2 is too large and for last Q6 because you must clear completely map2.

9. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

Wildherz, Ruins of the First Circle, Tegans, Ocean of Bones, and Mount Suvius all feel really long to me. For ruins, you also need a ton of points. For Grimmagstone and Stonekeep it's almost too easy.
    Hagastove and Hailstone are decent :)

Shansurri likes this.
  10. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

q4 and q5 are very annoying maps, and the higher requirements are really bad for q6. I think solo atleast for ranger, the q9 is easiest after q1-3 of course. q8 and q7 are easy to farm first map and ok requirement but bigger map makes it seem harder to you.

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Q6, Q4,Q5 and Q1 are the easiest and fastest Qs to finish. Q9 is the most boring and the most time consuming Q of all ... that is why almost no one is playing Q9.

12. sargon234

Nonsense, we all know there 2 reasons why q9 and q5 are the best, if you know what i mean ;)

Anyway, i disagree, q9 is not the most time consuming of them all, it seems pretty fast, the gold 300k is very low

I think q8 is the worst, the gold threshold is 390k and the map is as long as q9
    Q6 is on the level of q8, the gold score is 510k!!! and it's much bigger than q3

13. Jhinstalock

Q4 isn't that good time-wise. Lots of walking compared to killing, and lots of kills required for 100%.
    Q5 has a really high point requirement for leagues, and it feels about just as slow as Q4.
    Q6 was worse than either of those for me, because of tons of walking to get through map 2, and mostly having to skip map 1 because of monsters being spaced out.

You're right about Q1.

The trick for Q8 is to run the first map and find the clusters of gnomes. There are at least 4 big clusters, and they will fill your progress bar nearly of fully.

14. sargon234

It's even more boring than having to run the full map, that's quite an achievement

15. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

I thank you both for reply and link.
    What about to introduce ingame a fast visual score missing indicator for the next achieve?

ex. I'm at 80k points . overing the mouse over my score a fast -xx.xxx counter to next medal will appear.

Jhinstalock likes this.
  16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No i don't know what you mean ... would you like to explain?
    1. Compare the number of players playing Q9 with other Qs
    2. Would you be so kind and share your best time on Q9?
    You dude still need a lot to learn :p
    1. It takes 4-5 minutes to get 10800 points in Q8. 390000/10800=~36 runs ... you can make 36 runs in 144-180 minutes. So you can get golden rank in less than 2 hours ... Is that a slow progress?
    2. Depending on your strength you can run fatal to infernal III in Q6. Infernal III requires infernal fragments so i will exclude it. You can get around 19000 in 8-9 minutes in Infernal II. However ... Infernal II can be too hard for weaker players so I will calculate progress for Fatal.
    In Fatal you can get around 15000 points in 7-8 minutes.
    510000/15000=34 runs. That means you can get to golden rank in 237-272 minutes.
    Getting full green bar is not always the best solution. You can get more points with fast runs without completing the bar 100%
    I don't know how you people play but Q5 is probably shortest Q after Q1.
    All you have to do is clear the path to Khalys. it is pretty much straightforward and fast.
    You don't walk ... you have a mount and on top of it you can get travel speed buff.
    Just because it is boring doesn't mean it is not fast.
    Q9 is both boring and long ... on top of it the monsters are requiring a huge time to be killed.

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  17. sargon234

Are lewd things allowed to be mentioned on the forums?I do not think so, let's just say they are round and only women have them

I ignore region chat, there was a time were you could find decent players, now it's only filled with brainless robots and parasites, thank to the brilliant idea of not letting people kick players

I do not know my best time in q9, but i think it was tedious in q9 than in q8 for me
    than again, i like doing the full map, i know it's not the best strategy for q8, neither it is the best strategy for reaching the first places in the general leatherboard, but i can't be asked to do that, i'm too lazy and i like to do the bosses

For q6 i do not bother trying to solo mortis, i have to learn it's attacks
    I prefer to run the maps 'till filling the green bar

What the monsters in q9 are different than the monsters than the other quests?
    Aren't they the same as the other maps?

Squishy little monsters
    Big though monsters
    Middle monster
    Caster and archer monster

Their Hp varies, but not by much, they follow the same stereotypes as other monsters
    And i prefer the enviroment in q9, q8 is too frosty

18. Jhinstalock

I caught that reference ;)

In Q9 map 1 you have to kill the gorgons, and they're annoying to try and spawn. Everything else is the same.

19. heror

heror Forum Baron

Gorgons have high hp pool and high resistance.
    In inf 1 i 2 shot every mini boss without vortex with lightning , while NORMAL gorgons take 3-4 without vortex.

20. Jhinstalock

Yeah, I tried to imply that but I see it was neglected in my message.