Q1 question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by eetussa, Aug 23, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eetussa

eetussa Someday Author

is it possible to get tier 1 grimmag fury part from fatal difficulty. I thought you cant, but i got.... Is it bug or something. Thank you for answers

Ps. I am 99.999999% sure that i was in fatal, because my group went fatal with me so i wasnt in painful :D

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @eetussa,

Yes, it is possible as of R171 to get the Tier 1 versions of the boss item on fatal difficulty. I suggest you read the R171 patchnotes if you are unaware of the changes.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The Tier 3 items can still drop, but the drop rate for the Tier 1 items is much higher, meaning that BP will likely troll you regularly while you are looking for the T3 items.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes it is totally possible now with R171.

5. DeadDragon123

DeadDragon123 Forum Apprentice

Well i think they have done it because it s ment for stronger players and untouchables for weaker/newer players, thats why it only drops in painful difficulty.

6. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Question: If i'm lvl46 and i get x2 lvl46 tier 1 boots, and later i reach lvl48 and get x2 lvl48 tier 1 boots and craft in the workbench x2 lvl46 boots and x2 lvl48 boots: which lvl will be the output tier 2 boots as a result?

7. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

They should have your character's lvl after the craft.

8. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Hmm i would preffer more a "have to" than a "should"... but it's ok ty :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.