Suggestion Q6 Chest (Ocean of bones)

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ForeverAlone, Mar 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think this should be implemented?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No, why?

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. ForeverAlone

ForeverAlone Forum Apprentice

Hi all,
    As you all know, all parallel worlds have a mission that, when completed, we are able to open a chest after killing the boss, this happens in all parallel worlds except in Q6 (Ocean of bones). I think it's time to do it in this Q as well.
    As an example of a mission:
    1st- Kill the knight present in ocean of bones;
    2nd- Kill the 5 knights present in ''Hall of the death''
    3rd - Enter the Mortis Room
    4th- Kill Mortis.

Chandler333 likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Its an old complaint, and your poll is pointless. Its like asking "Do you think that better items should drop at higher difficulties?" or "Do you think that the game should be balanced?" It's a no brainer.

Some time ago the team released a video and said something to the effect of "we have bigger plans for Mortis than just adding a chest, but we will add a chest when we implement those plans." Problem is, they seem to have put that on the back burner in favor of more changes to the broken PvP system.

Also, you forgot to mention the other important part... there needs to be a merchant so that people can buy the uniques… oh, that's right... there also needs to be a unique set for that PW.

You say "I want a chest," but there is so much more that is needed to fix that PW and make it worth running.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    Chandler333 and ΣMiwel like this.
  3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

of course yes, that's a no brainer

But as Baragain mentioned, making q6 a proper parallel world quest and replacing its obsolete design is apparently less important than fixing( destroying) pvp further

ForeverAlone, Chandler333 and ΣMiwel like this.
  4. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

I fully agree that something special must be added to Q6! ;)

ForeverAlone likes this.
  5. ForeverAlone

Yeah, u're right, but for now i think a chest would be enough for those (i'm one of them) who go Q6 for Leaderboard and don't get too much materi fragments like in the other Q's

@_Baragain_ This as nothing to do with the post but as a tank with only 27% crit in inf4, should i use ''rage attack'' or ''rageful swing'' with 3 points on that skill (powerful swing) so mobs will deal -20 dmg on me if i hit them?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Chandler333 likes this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

With such low crit, you won't get significant cool down reduction from Rage Attack, so the 20% Damage debuff from Rage Swing probably makes more sense. Though I'd work on getting your crit higher so that you can use the cool down reduction from Rate Attack. When combined with enough attack speed and good cool down runes, it is possible to have your Dragon Hide every 15 second or less, and with a mech in the group, you can have it up nearly 100% of the time.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    ForeverAlone likes this.
  7. ForeverAlone