Q8 Port

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zafyre, Mar 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zafyre

Zafyre Forum Apprentice

Can somebody help me get the q8 armor by porting? I have a lot of ports but nobody wants to help me with materi farm, so if you have time please help me with that.

Server:Grimmag
    Name:Zafyre

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can't get the torso with portals. you will have to run all maps.
    I play on Grimmag I can help you buying the torso ... though I am not strong as hoaxbowers are ... but I can handle it. :)

3. Zafyre

Zafyre Forum Apprentice

uhm, my friend actually got the armor from porting, but i'd really appriciate the help still :)

-------MERGED--------

what's your name?

Last edited by moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

There is a chance of it dropping, but it is a low chance. To get it, you could be looking at 10, 20, 30, or even 100 runs. The only way to be sure to get it is to save up your frags, do a full run in the necessary difficulty, and buy it outright. By asking someone to help you get the torso via direct boss runs, you are asking them to invest a significant amount of time and reaources into something they might not even need, but wouldn't mind helping with if it was a single run. You'd be better off farming the frags and then go looking for help.

5. Zafyre

Zafyre Forum Apprentice

But the problem is that nobody wants to farm materi, not even in my guild

6. _Baragain_

So farm solo in Q1 or Q3 looking for Fissures in the highest difficulty you can handle solo.

Rhysingstar likes this.
  7. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Yep. I'll add that you should buy a couple of the materi glasses. Makes it a bit easier.

8. _Baragain_

Hopefully he has some from the recently concluded leaderboards.

9. trakilaki

Yes you can get it from drop but like _Baragain_ already said the drop rate is low and you might not get it even after 200 runs. You can buy it from the merchant after a full run.
    On top of it ... I will have to spend resources on portals. I don't mind spending essence ... but spending materi fragments on endless runs is not a good idea.
    I can take you full runs . What difficulty would you like? Depending on the difficulty I can take you up to 10 runs today ... since the event is starting tomorrow and i got nothing better to farm.

KarakurVonPickoff
    Ranger level 55

10. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Zafyre - I have merged your posts. In future please be so kind and use Edit option to add to your post instead of writing two consecutive posts - it's against our Forum's rules. Thank you ;

regards.

11. Zafyre

Zafyre Forum Apprentice

I have glasses, but i can barely farm painful.

--MERGED--

It doesn't matter

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2018
  12. trakilaki

By making full run in Q8 you can earn decent amount of materi fragments.
    I can take you to Q8 Infernal I full runs .

13. Zafyre

Zafyre Forum Apprentice

i'd appriciate it, and i've added you in game too

14. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Good luck @Zafyre! I hope you get the full set in those runs. Glad to see there is good people in this forum :)

By the way @trakilaki your Ranger can do pretty well all difficulties alone, I'm sure of that. I'm one of those old school 1H Rangers forgotten by time and I perform pretty well infernal I with half stats of your character's. I guess your trying to be modest.

Greetings @_Baragain_, you're good guy too.

trakilaki likes this.
  15. trakilaki

Of course I can do it alone or in group ... what I was trying to point out ... they should not expect runs from me like those in show off YT videos "kill this and that in 10 seconds" :)

MikeyMetro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.