Qaziah Gem Bug Achievement not achieved

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by -{Gabriel}-, Nov 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

I have posted this before the issue was not dealt with satisfactorily and no answer from development team
    If you make a new Gem Type with a Quaziah Gem it does not give you the achievement
    For example I have crafted 6 Sacred Stones in the last few months with Quaziah Gems no Achievement unlocked
    So to prove to myself it was a bug with the Quaziah Gems I stopped leveling my Knight and farmed like a maniac to get the Gems to do the same with the old type Gems low and behold the achievemnt worked
    Now my question is Is this a bug that will be fixed or do the developers expect all the higher level people to go back and farm or buy the normal Gems combine them then have to get Gem Refiners to make them Quaziah to get the achievement

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not a bug.
    It is only working with the old gems ... you can see that by the icons ... they are only old style

[​IMG]

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

This problem will be fixed with Release 201 :)
    Cheers,

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

This bug should be fixed with Release 200, not with 201, according to QA.
    Apparently, it should be fixed.

Sorry for this misunderstanding.
    Cheers,

5. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

Tested it a few days ago and I actually got the achievement for sacred gems using Qaizah gems. So yeah, it's fixed.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It was not a bug at first place

7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Issue is now fixed.
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.