Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Fight4Consi, Nov 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fight4Consi

Fight4Consi Forum Greenhorn

Hello,On my mage:Evike1977 i have done 7/9 quest,now i-m at 8/9 but i have got a bug.I have alredy make quest 4/9,5/9 but i can-t craft unique,is says to me that i need to make the quest,but i have alredy done.Please reset my quest or just resolve this bug please,i can-t craft.Thanks and i hope you will fix the bug or reset my quest

2. Anunaki88

Anunaki88 Forum Greenhorn

Hy, how to find quest 7/9

3. Fight4Consi

you can find the first and second quest in Kingshill and then in all city of Duria

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What quest ? The crafting quest?
    It is not bugged ... i have already finished it.
    You need to buy all the recipes you can ... then you will be guided by the quest.
    What was the 8/9 part? Deeps of Demise and those floors?

5. Fight4Consi

for me is bugged,i have get the book for can craft at quest 4/9 and 5/9 and after i have activated them,i have can-t craft

6. trakilaki

I will try to login to TS and tell you what recipe you are needing.
    I will reply later.

7. Anunaki88

Anunaki88 Forum Greenhorn

I buy all recipes, but I can not combine games flawless and sacred

8. trakilaki

Before i get to TS ... all Quest Keepers (those who are giving the crafting quests) are having their own shop and selling recipes apart from those recipes in Kingshill.

9. Fight4Consi

ok,i-m waiting you

10. darkwarss

darkwarss Forum Apprentice

Crafting Quest 1 (Kingshill)
    Crafting Quest 2 (Kingshill)
    Crafting Quest 3 (Resistance Command Center)
    Crafting Quest 4 (Jarlshofn)
    Crafting Quest 5 (Ashraya)
    (don't remember if there was a quest in Andrakasch, you can check)
    Crafting Quest 7 (Yaltepetl)

All quests are taken from the crafting merchants in the given city.

11. Fight4Consi

i know,i have done all 7 and i still can-t craft,after i activated the book,still telling me that i must do quest 4 and 5 for can craft with imaculat and argument core,but alredy done them

12. trakilaki

You need to finish 7/9
    [​IMG]

Did you try changing the map?
    I had no issues with the quest or the recipe.
    I can make now Tiered royal gems.

13. Fight4Consi

you don-t anderstrand,i have make quest 7,yes,but all the quest that i have done,i don-t have get the achivment....i can-t craft unique with imaculat and argument core,gems and etc

14. darkwarss

darkwarss Forum Apprentice

Go around the towns and check if you missed something. But there's a big chance that it bugged for you ^_^

15. Fight4Consi

is bugged

16. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think I have the same bug - the yaltepetl quest is done, but I can't seem to find the 8th quest. I will check again tonight as I was only concerned with crafting sacreds and might have missed something.

17. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You don't need 8th quest to craft sacred gems, it unlocks only the soul core crafting. For me everything works as intended... I can't say that there is no bug for sure... but it seems that those who have a problem are just missing something... like they didn't click the recipe in inventory or something.