Question about Qaizah gems and achievements

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bLaind, Mar 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Q: Do you get the gem achievements by combining Qaizah gems?

-MERGED-

I hate it when you guys make a thread out of a post... just delete it.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Erebus

Erebus User

@bLaind , the reason for your post being made a thread, is because you asked a relevant question in a feedback thread, which isn't the right place to do so, because it opens room for off-topic discussions and just makes it harder for us to gather your feedback. Also, remember double posting is against the forum rules, please make use of the edit button when you have something to add to your posts.

The answer to your question is yes, Qaizah gems should hand out achievements normally, according to the development team.

Now I'll leave you with a question of my own for you to consider, would you rather I plain delete your questions as off-topic next time instead of opening a thread for you and giving you an answer?, best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.