Question about the crafting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by estr123, Oct 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. estr123

estr123 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, guys. I crafted 4 legendary shields with better block than my current unique shield... I mean the magic stats.

First legendary shield:
    +0.30 Block Strenght (0.2, 0.1)
    +75,57% Improved Block rate on this item (51.7, 23.9)

Second legendary shield:
    +117,69 Improved Block Rate on this item (14.1, 48.3, 55.2)
    +0.11 Block Strenght

Third legendary shield:
    +0.28 Block Strenght (0.1, 0.1)
    +70,93% Improved Block Rate on this item (27.1, 43.8)

4rd legendary shield:
    +0.29 Block Strenght (0.1, 0.1)
    +80,59% Improved Block Rate on this item (25.7, 54.9)

Every shield has a blue magic stats, because I don't know how to make them gold. I tried to farm them but I didn't get success. Also someone told me that when I combine a lot of legendary shields, there is a chance for me to get gold line - but this didn't happen.

As you can see, all the 4 shield have only one line of block, right? I want to ask how to make them to have more than 1 line of block? For example the first shield's magic stat:

From this:

I want to make in in this way:

+50% Improved Block rate on this item (30, 20)

This is only an example! I just want to insert a few lines of block into my unique shield, so firstly I have to insert some lines of block in the legendary shield - to make the transfer. :) Can yo explain me how to do it? I made a lot of crafts, but I never got legendary shield with more than 1 line of block...

Also I want to know when I make craft, which stats are combining into the result? The stats in the brackets? Because when I combine 4 legendary shields that has lines of block with more than 90% improved block, I'm getting this useless thing: https://snag.gy/q3LZwi.jpg

And is there a difference how I will put the items o the craft machine? Is it true that I have to put the items with the best stats on the first 2 places?

I just want to have OP shield, but I just don't know how to craft it... Could you explain me detailed step by step? I'm not very smart, and I need detailed explanation! :)

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can't make them gold ... either you get them golden when the items drop or you don't.
    You can read these two crafting tutorials ... everything is explained in there
    Crafting Basics
    Advanced Crafting
    You better read them because there is no short answer.

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

You are doing the crafting so wrong.
    Read the tutorials that Traki has posted. That would get you started.

trakilaki likes this.
  4. That guide was immensely helpful, despite the yellow/gold bar thing. I don't see that now, but the general idea and outline I understand. Thank you very much Trakilaki!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.