Question about the Death Worm

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Marmalademaster, Apr 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marmalademaster

Marmalademaster Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I need help! I entered the sewers beneath the castle and I coud not shoot the worms. What am I doing wrong? thanking you in advance for the reply.

2. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

You need to use antidotal essences, otherwise they're immune to damage.

3. Marmalademaster

Thank you for the reply. I tried the antidotal essences but my bow would not shoot and the bar with my abilities/help was dim... I did this two times and the first time I could not even get off my dragon when the worms attacted.

4. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Are you sure you got out of the entrance area?, remember the mist near the entrance has an effect called "Cease-fire", you won't be able to attack or mount inside it, you need to get further into the map.

5. Marmalademaster

That is what I did wrong, I did not go further, into the map, I stood at the entrance... so I lost two hard earned entrances! but it is a very nice event and possibly the first one I might finish, good talking to you, thank you again.

6. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Marmalademaster , I moved your question to the proper section of the forum, please use this one in the future if you have any questions about events, this is because feedback threads are to be used exclusively for that purpose, and questions like yours might get lost unanswered (thanks for the support @EhtovK ), or deleted as off-topic. Now, since the question is answered I'll proceed to close the thread, best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.