Question on Guild Discussion Policy

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by StrMarkTwo, May 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrMarkTwo

StrMarkTwo Active Author

Good evening,

This message is for the forum managers : I hope I am in the correct section.

I would like to post consecutive messages on the following section telling the story of our guild.

https://board-en.drakensang.com/forums/guild-discussion.734/

Is it allowed ? Otherwise where can I post this kind of information ?
    I thank you very much for your help.
    I thank you very much for the time you spend reading all our messages.

Regards,
    STR II

zimbawe likes this.
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @StrMarkTwo ,
    You may start your thread, no one can prevent you, but please have in mind consecutive posting is not allowed.
    Avoiding consecutive posting is quite easy, just simply ask 'Could I get a thread bump?'. Your post would be deleted, another post would be created instead. Or, you can just simply ask someone from your guild to get involved in the thread.

Cheers

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I'm afraid he's not asking for bumps.
    He wants to write the "story of his guild" as consecutive entries.

This can, on the other hand, simply be done through editing the first post, perhaps with adding the dates of each edit.

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

I am aware of it.
    Consecutive posting is not allowed. They can only get help from a guild member.
    We have had such threads in the past. Couple of edits would be fine, but we cannot let frequent post changes every day.
    This board is not meant for journalism, even the moderation team is facing difficulties when it comes to creating or updating threads.
    Should they need such thread, DSO Wiki might be a much better platform.

Cheers

ΣMiwel likes this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

6. StrMarkTwo

StrMarkTwo Active Author

Hello,

I understand it is not possible to post messages telling the story of the guild in this forum.

Please close this topic I have my answer.
    I will find another way.

Once again I thank you very much for the time the forum managers are speding on the reading of our posts.
    I thank you also the contribution of the DSO community.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.