[Question] playing the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GodChronos, Mar 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Now without firefox, how do you people play the game? cilent or brower? and if browser then which one?

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Client for me. However, I had been using client 99% more of the time, firefox 1% or less of the time (mostly to peek into test server), so I will adapt easily.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @GodChronos ,

Actually IE11 is working for me. This is, for now, the unique option that we know...
    However, we know that Thinclient offers you a better game experience.
    Cheers,

4. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

What is the difference between client and browser?

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

So far, the client has better graphics and that is about all I've seen. The browser has easy access to the wiki, doesn't crash as much (at least for me), remembers my log in information and what server I am using. It also remembers what size the window should be. Client remembers nothing.

Zed and MikeyMetro like this.
  6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I use the client. It runs full screen, but drops to a window then you open the forum. It remembers your login name. It gives you easy option on which server to connect to (good if you are on multiple servers) and shows you which servers you've connected to in the past.

The client, for me, rarely crashes, but when it does, an uninstall/reinstall (Programs & Features) usually is all it takes to fix it.

As for Wiki, I usually use FireFox to open that up (before I open the Client) to check for codes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.