Questions about top50

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Reckless, Feb 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Forum Greenhorn

Dear mods,

I wanted to ask you if during this event someone reported a problem with the TOP50 that BP gave us.
    I talked to a lot of players there and I personally did about 2-2.k kills and I discovered strange things about it.
    It will take too much time to explain every example I could do, but I just wanted to suggest you check the Top50 system because it looks like it was buggy.
    There are people with 1k kills between 40th and 50th place and people with 2200 on 2nd and 5th place, people with 3k kill between 8th and 10th place.
    I did not do the event of Vargulf and Karabossa, I started with 400 Drakens cores and I farmed more than 15k, so easily calculating it (Draken cores / 7) I do not understand how it is possible that I'm not even in the Top50 when someone with the same kills as me is in 2nd place.
    I know very well that BP will not do anything because it's too late, but it's a shame to have bugs in challenges like these where people work hard for hours every day.
    And of course all my words are not speculation, I talked to people inside and outside the TOP50 and they told me the ammount of runs they did.

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Reckless
    We don't have insight into those competitions. Please contact support. Maybe they can provide you the answer.

Cheers.

3. ZantezukKken

ZantezukKken Someday Author

Hi,
    i think it was just a work too hard to keep the top50 refreshed. They started with the day, about when they stopped to collect data, than no more info about it. And the last top50 published was just a big joke with 213123 errors, same names published 2 times, some guys who enter in top50 whereas they stopped to farm. It was perhaps a photo about an old day earlier. We just have to wait and see if they 'll do a real top50 with the kills of everybody.

And with the same idea, whereas rewards on top50 spider are "useless", whereas spider need a cleared map before we kill it, whereas we ca spamm kill dragan just with amount of red pearl. How the community did in the same time 800k of spider kills, and "only" 900k of dragan. I m scared that the answer get a link with the reward. 3 days deluxe is not the same present than 3 day premium. In all cases, give the final number of kill should clear the thing..

And it was a good idea to calculate your kills with drakens cores. ;)

(i forgot one thing : sry for my english but my french forum is crowed of inactiv admin and little kids)

4. Reckless

Reckless Forum Greenhorn

@ZantezukKken

Hopefully they won't use those TOP50 for the lottery.
    I know people with 1k kills and they were in the last TOP50 posted by DSO.
    I know people who stopped for 3 days and lost 1 place only and at same time people who didn't stop and lost 9 places. And they were at 12th and 13th place so basically is impossibile that someone (stopped at 12th) lost only 1 place and the one who didn't (13th) lost 9 of them.
    Of course all saw the TOP50 of Spider had Croatina at 1st and 29th place (or smth like that).
    Today I talked with the one at 2nd place in Dragan TOP50 and he said to me he have around 2.2k kills.
    PayerNoob (Prototype) is around the 10th place and at same time Michelle is not even in the top 50 when they did almost the same kills.
    The 2nd place have 2.2k kills like me, talked with him.

There're too many wrong things in there.

5. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

There is a problem with the top50 from Balor where the last 2 updates were exactly the same.There were no changes whatsoever in those pictures, same names, same ranks for all.It is unlikely that during those 5 or 6 days no one did any type of farming on these 2 bosses for the tops to remain exactly the same.Look at the pictures posted on february 11 and the one from february 17.

There was a ranger on this server who claimed that he did over 1k kills (he was online a lot and farming the bosses during the contest) and he wasnt even in top 50.He said he contacted the support and they told him that the tracking of kills that each player did is done automatically.Who knows, maybe there was a bug somewhere.

This is why it was suggested few times already that we get the number of kills that each player did so far.Either way as long as you are in top 50 is what it matters.This is a raffle and not "work hard and get reward" type of event.Last time on Balor the winner was ranked 50th xD..Doubt 1st place will win this time xD

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Not that I really care about this, but, if I remember right, last time it was made clear that the list is supposedly counting the "kills" only for the player that delivered the finishing blow, not for all the group members... so the number of draken cores in irrelevant.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I care for those lists as much as I care for the last year's snow.
    This type of "competitions" are promoting everything illegal in the game.
    Lets see how many people on those lists are going to get banned with the upcoming raffle on March 6th and the one after that. :D

_Baragain_ and Shansurri like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.