Feedback Quests' Marker should remain Displayed

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by recomandari, Dec 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. recomandari

recomandari Forum Apprentice

Hi there,
    I trust you are doing splendidly and enjoying the season.

A quite unpleasant situation reoccurred while playing MMORPGs, including DSO here, where the Quests' Marker stopped to be displayed on the map or on top of the Quest Giver NPC as soon as my character's current level became a bit higher than the suggested level of the quest itself (e.g. the suggested level for the quest "Ambition and despair" is 24; my character level is 33; now the marker is hidden and the quest symbol is grayed).

This is extremely annoying for me personally, because I want to finish all possible quests regardless of level, while fully exploring the game's world map and doing multiple clearing runs for dungeons and bosses in order to acquire unique and powerful loot.
    By doing so, my level is getting high significantly quickly, while there are still quests left undone, unlocked at lower levels, but which are no longer displayed on the map.

This puts me into an uncomfortable circumstance where I must search for the quests, clicking around every single NPC, and there is also the risk not to find all of them.
    I could of course gather all quests shown on the map at a given time, level up, take some more quests, repeat etc. and eventually finish some of them, but the number of quests taken at a certain moment is limited as always in MMORPGs.

I would very much appreciate indeed if the markers for all available quests could remain visible on the map or on top of the quest giver NPC, regardless of my character current level, so any undone quest can be found, accepted and finished whenever I have time to do so.

Also, please consider increasing the number of ongoing/taken quests at a certain moment, because the current limit/maximum number is a bit too low.

Thank you.

Have a nice day and please do take care!

Best Wishes,

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018