R 200

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Oct 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelias

Nelias Someday Author

Can't agree more..

2. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Not normal we pay and spend a lot of time on this game when some players cheat and steal our ranking prizes ! I will not pay anymore till this problem is solved.

Alex_Thor likes this.
  3. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

These positive thinking is the reason why bigpoint is doing nothing much to ban bots/ cheaters!
    I won't be satisfied with the scraps! There should be no illegal cheats/bots in the game at all!

Alex_Thor likes this.
  4. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

ask better why they use bot.. simple they got enough for brainless grinding to get desired item /items what never drop.

theres big problem/ bigporblem (get it hahaha) in solo play theres drop rate really low some greens and somtimes nothing at all. and when with 2 or more in group then drops are like from heredur boss kills :D

another ting what noticed. i like littlebit challenge. so i play in inf2 mode. killing is really slow. but why the drop must me low, as entering map say 500% increased drop rate. [EDIT]
    another thing what noticed. when playing fast killing fast. then problem is sloved. but when killing 1 mob per 2 mints then drop weak as my morning without coffe..

another thing. PvP, askyour selves wht [EDIT] is that cv score meant to be there for finding group pvp play ?:D hahaahahah i dont think so.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they bot because they want to cheat

6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Okay, so we got the gold back. Now how about we also get the andermant back too?

7. Tonitrophobia

Tonitrophobia Forum Greenhorn

Nope, this is not the only reason. As said before, to reach the rewards you want you have to play and play and play a boring and grinding game, which had potential, somethin like 2 years ago. People play because they want rewards NOW, I mean, I do not even know if I'll be playing next month or if I'll be alive tomorrow, what's the point in waste this amount of time for something so frivolous as a game?

About the release - about those keys you need to enter the boss. You need them even in the normal mode map? What's the cost of the entrance in normal mode? I know noone is interested in normal mode anymore here but when I get bored or I have nothing to do I usually try to collect old, useless uniques from bosses. Also, this kind of drop will be still dropable?

8. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I am really sorry guys , what I meant to write was :

'I couldn't agree more: instead of competing against cheaters it is best to have own goals and slowly but surely accomplish them:) but BAN all the botters and cheaters in first place! '

Trust me, this calm, 'positive' thinking is only what you see in the post...wouldn't want to tell you how many keyboards I smashed being upset by the bots and cheaters. It became too expensive so one stopped smashing keyboards and started to participate in giving feedback..tho' I have to admit that sometimes one feels like it's talking to a brick wall. I am all the way with you guys: I do not like to see bot users, cheaters and so on in DSO and I also would like to see some action being taken to fix this problem.

peace

9. sargon234

They can do that without using bots, sure, it is annoying and bad, but that is the game, sorry
    If they were really because of the grind, they would just use them to grind in events in normal, not in the leatherboards, which offer many juicy rewards

Tonitrophobia likes this.
  10. Tonitrophobia

Tonitrophobia Forum Greenhorn

And this is why I said "only reason". I am sure there are people using them in events in normal as you say, anyways. hope they'll find a solution (or at least, try to be clear and say they accept bot-users). It's a shame being called cheater/hacker when you know how to play and use your skills.
    Cheers

11. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

You also finish all events in 30min you have best drop, you craft the best items, you win 3 jackpot's every month, you write in forum....you are the best player in DSO......or maye is your imagination :eek:
    Every one has the right to complain about the problems that experience in this game and hope that they can have a solution in next patch.
    If you have something to write about this patch you are welcome to tell us what wou you like to see in the next patch, if you dont have anything special to ask would be nice from you to not troll other players, there is no question that you should answer and you cant change an opinion.

As for this new patch, im glad that they put the gol back , and many players ask to grow the amount of the gold and i would like that , 5000 for gold is a faire amont.
    Sooner or later bots will be banned, i,m sure , they just let them so that they can ban many.

gun likes this.
  12. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

"ask better why they use bot.."

Because they want to be the best without putting in the effort best players put in? In other words cheating. If the game isn't fun to you, go play something else, or play it less and accept being worse?

The ways people justify cheating is crazy.

13. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

What is worse than bot users and cheaters? Those who actually accept them and even dare to justify that decision. Despicable

14. Озирис

Озирис Forum Greenhorn

Can you please post an image for those items? I mean - the new status for lvl 55 in each item, bonuses and that kind of things. :)

And other question - do you have any idea what will be the 6 part of that so-called Aliiance-set? We know about 5 parts with the new Ring upcoming...so, shield/orbite, maybe...or helmet?

15. sargon234

Alliance set has amulet, weapon ornament, 1h weapon, 2 rings, belt, schield

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The dark Corruption set is same as before ... nothing is changed. Those Tiers III are fake ... those items are not in tiers or in new format.
    http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Corruption

Bond of the Alliance

VukChe likes this.
  17. sargon234

Does it still give the achievement?Then that would be the only reason to restart farming balor again if you have the panther

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Probably ... why would they bring it back if it is not for the achievement? :D

VukChe likes this.
  19. sargon234

I don't know, but i think that they also don't know
    the achievement would be the primary reason
    But then why show tier if they aren't updated to the new standard?I thought they were going to update those items

20. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

gold/silver/bronze goals changed again.
    It's a good idea: every Q have own goals.
    Q1: 700k / 300k / 130k
    Q3: 510k / 230k /100k
    IMHO Q6 Mortis's goals are too high: 510k / 230k /100k :(

I can't enter anymore in Q6 (I've unlocked all Q and finished Q9 quest).
    Anyone have same problem?

semen470 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.