R193 How to achieve Fatal farm?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kowy95, Jul 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kowy95

kowy95 Forum Greenhorn

Hello people

I came back to this game after more than 1 year and as I can see there had been a lot of changes in the game. Leveling up to 55 wasn't a challenge, not like getting a proper gear to be able to farm something on Fatal. I have basic gear now, Old (Tier 3) and New Dragan set, normal Tier.

To be honest, my tank is barely able to farm parallel worlds on mod 1, but even if I manage to do so, Tier 1 items and rewards are kinda useless, they are rubbish. I just can't see a way to achieve progress in my character's development to maybe get ready for mod 2 or even fatal.

As I saw on YouTube, may tanks farming fatal with incredibly maxed out stats and around 50-60k Healthpoints. I can't even imagine how I could achieve that.

Could someone give me tips how I could improve my tank's stats to be able to do at least mod 2 on parallel worlds? My goal would be to do Fatal, but I don't want to dream big.

I would be happy for any suggestions.

Thank you

2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

join a decent guild If on Agathon server look up Littlehink or Hm106. Getting help running upper levels is best way to start

3. kowy95

kowy95 Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for advice, I'm on grimmag unfortunately but I will look into that

4. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

Don't worry just continue too look for equipment and craft, as Bighink said keep an eye out for good guild. I havn't even crafted any good equipment yet and I am at 65k hp with gems averaging around radiant and a few flawless. Guess what their are tanks with 100k hp now and more. I got some tier4 equipment because I got help from my guild. I can tank many fatal bosses now except khalys and sigris.

1. Farm current dragan event now, the black widow set is crucial for tanks and better then any other previous tank set
    2. Some items to look for are ring of lifes from bearach right away. They should give you an extra 7k hp with tier 1 or tier 2 ones. The bloodmoon amulet. Try to craft 4 gold block rate shield or atleast 3 and with black widow set and talent 50% more block rate should increased your block rate to 70% right away. Life-keeper is key too. save your draken to buy life-keeper if you don't have it.
    3. Take your time and be patient. Craft 4 golds and then save cores and materi to craft the legendary enchantments onto unique items.

5. kowy95

kowy95 Forum Greenhorn

Thank you very much for the answer :)

6. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Go on the dragonknights section in the forum, there is a post there about dks who tank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.