R199 and Ghost Festival II

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Sep 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n1cky

n1cky Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]

2. AK47TestPlayer

AK47TestPlayer Forum Baron

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The cost of unique items at level 5..
    [​IMG]
    A beautiful suit that burns and smokes.

3. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

i will never understand players why they put partial information? is so hard for them to put that shield? i dont care about that suit , maybe for kids but wont help them to farm inf 2 or to make arena.That is why i never take kids in my group they think that if they put a joker suit and combine all gems to have juweler title they can fool everyone.
    Also this is a EN forum why they put chirilic alphabet images?

4. AK47TestPlayer

AK47TestPlayer Forum Baron

I'm sorry I did not foresee this nuance, next time I'll try to make a screen with English language..
    On the bill of the shield you are right! It's not expensive who will not buy a senseless shield without a block chance ..
    And the costume is so beautiful for beauty, so let's say to an amateur.

5. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

That is why i ask a picture with that shield. In my opinion Q3 shield dont worth because it comes with a helmet and i dont like that so i search for an alternative.

6. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

You mean the great desert? How is that map good for gold farming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.