R201 and NEW event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by avalon31, Nov 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

See video descript for more info..questions under video please...

2. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Oh i see, so the reason you need a million points is because this buff is supposed to stack.. I hope this is correct..

Also holy damn flawless gems?! I didn't even fill my weapon with radiants! If i get even 1 of these gems it's worth it lol

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If it 10% per stack, that is 1000% I guess the idea is to run boss marathons for hours on end since you only have 16 min to renew the buff. Still, with 1000%, each boss would drop 3000 instead of 30 and that makes the kills much more manageable. With a full bonus, it would only take 333 kills to reach 1 million, but given that you need some kills to ramp up to the full bonus and it will reset if you take too long of a break, I think the total would be closer to 500-600 over a couple days.

I guess now is the time to start saving keys before the event begins.

trakilaki likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I already have over 200 and still farming ... but i play those maps since they were released not just because the event (for which we only heard today) ... those maps are very good for farming.

semen470 likes this.
  5. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Do you know a good way to farm keys? Especially for a newbie that can barely do painful difficulty?

6. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

The buff says "+ 10% to Hunting Badge drop stack size.". So if you are fully stacked the bonus is +1000% to hunting badge drop stack size. The drop stack size in the video is 30, so the bonus is 300 (not 3000) and total drop is 330.

Hiro73 and trakilaki like this.
  7. trakilaki

According to my estimation it will need 50 runs to get the full 1000% buff (1 run= miniboss+boss kill).
    If we are taking to account only runs under full buff :
    - let the average badges drop be 37 from miniboss + 75 from the boss . That is 112
    - 122+1000%=1232 progress per run
    - thus it will need ~812 runs in 15 days

Yes I know ... but you can do it in Fatal easily ... it will only take a group.
    FBI is most efficient map when it comes to Keys.
    Split into 2 groups and enter from opposite sides (FBI has 2 entrances).
    You will meet exactly at the point where the miniboss spawns.
    Kill it and run to the other entrance ... collect the loot on your way out.
    Repeat from the opposite side.

[​IMG]

semen470 and Frostarch like this.
  8. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

FBI map, you can do the trakilaki way, or you play on 2 difficulties, one group goes to Fatal, one group goes to Excruciating, group in Fatal kills everything and boss, then joins the Excruciating map as long as they don't kill boss, collect 2 keys there. 2nd time the team from Excrucating map goes to join the fatal map FBI where they wait on the boss. So you get either 3+2 keys, or 2+3 every 2nd time.

By group I mean, minimum 1 player in fatal, 1 player in excruciating.

9. Russia

Russia Forum Greenhorn

All new, in TS

10. _Baragain_

That hurt to watch. The OP's video was a hundred times better.

11. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Also miniboss give buff? The best boss so can be Herald. Maps before Gorga is too large.
    Consider 4min for clear map and 2min for boss you get full bonus after 6*50 = 300min = 5 hours without stop.
    You need 1.000.000 / 15 = 66.667 badges a day and you reach that goal after 7:12 without stop for 72 run/day (1.080 runs)
    7:12 * 15 = 4 days and 12 hours

If you kill only boss you max buff after 3:22 and dayly goal after 4:14 and 97 runs (1.455 runs)
    4: 14 * 15 = 2 days 15 hours 30 minutes
    And if you spent 2 minutes for getting keys now you need 2minutes * 1.455 = 2910 = 2 days 30 minutes

Other possibility is to kill Arachna/Bearach without minibosses and keys but you need 3minutes (1 for avoiding monsters and 2 for kill boss)
    so you max buff after 5:03 and get 66.667 badges after 6:21.
    6:21 * 15 = 3 days 23 hours 15 minutes

BP must increase badges dropped or change 1.000.000 in 500.000

semen470 likes this.
  12. _Baragain_

Or you need to find a more efficient way to finish the event.

13. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I got (122 badges every 2 minutes and 33 seconds) but I must play 3 hours continusly everyday or less because seems that badges' drop are random.

UPDATE: I can't enter again in Q6 Oceans of bones like in R200 (after "fix" I killed Mortis)

14. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Trakilaki..do the mini bosses that drop keys (the ones that appear once a map is cleared) also drop progress? If so can u tell me for instance how much progress will the mini boss on fox map fatal will drop without buff and with 1000% buff? Ty in advance.

15. trakilaki

I already answered that
    The leaders are dropping approximately half the badges that the bosses drop.
    Take a look in his table (base drop) and split them in half
    However the event description is inaccurate and misleading ... it says "Defeat Leaders and Bosses to collect badges". That is incorrect because not all Leaders are dropping badges ... only and only those who drop keys are dropping badges ... meaning only those that spawn after clearing a map.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  16. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Tell me about it. A friend of mine did the testing (yesterday evening) for me on test server. I was thinking that the Dragon (it has purple rank) which is standing below the entrance to the Desctructor on the Stalgard map would be perfect for getting the buff stacked up quickly. It should drop badges according to the event description, but it does not. The same for the root tree monster in Rockwhatever Cavern.

17. trakilaki

Here it is (pay attention to the minimap)

[​IMG]
    This one is not dropping badges nor keys

On other hand this one (after clearing the map)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

is dropping badges.
    To make it simple we can say "look for the red skull in the minimap because you can get badges only from those red skulls".

_Baragain_, gun and SirLouren like this.
  18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

DifficultyBase dropDrop with 1000% buff
    Hard60 / 75 / 90660 / 825 / 990
    Excruciating80 / 100 / 120880 / 1100 / 1320
    Fatal100 / 125 / 1501100 / 1375 / 1650
    Are those values still valid or were they increased?

19. trakilaki

These are the drops I got so far http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Game_Hunt

20. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.