R205 - new team hud : post your reply

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Jan 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

new R205 team hud should be reworked

Poll closed Feb 8, 2018.
  1. Yes, it should be improved again

62.5%
  2. no, leave as it is

37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

What do you think about new team hud ?
    you like, you don't.
    Did you find it usefull or a useless change ?
    Is it clear at all or a mudd ?
    Is icon class removal against steam/mana/concentration/rage bar introduction a good move ?

Could be essense/bar instead of S/M/C/R-bar a good improve for the team indicator ?

Why could be an easy ICONclass hud like this :
    [​IMG]

Post yours reply, share yours idea

2. flodder

flodder Regular

Your idea is very good i like it ;)

3. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I appreciate the comeback of the resource bar, however, the icon class should be visible again.
    What I certainly dont like is the fact that the new group hud causes some serious issues to one's gameplay. Skills like dive/blade dance/adrenaline have a huge cast delay when your mouse pointer was placed somewhere over that hud during the skill cast. Or it doesnt even get casted...

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

The return of the resource bar is very handy. As I play a paper SW, it's important to know when the DK is able to spam Battle Frenzy so I won't end up dead, or when to utilize the highest damage skills because armor break stack is incoming.

As for your suggestion, it's not a bad idea. If they did it like the little PvP queue menu where you can shrink it by pressing the + sign, I'd be fine with it. I still want the resource bar view however.

5. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

For me new hud is oke,size of it at least,its easy to learn class colors,but i would like to see essence indicator on it :)

6. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The old group window was great. It had all you needed. It was small/compact and you could see behind it. I'm not sure what the logic is in not bringing it back. Bigger isn't always better.

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I like the return of the resource bar, i don't like th removal of class symbols

_Baragain_ and Mindkill3r like this.
  8. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

How did you see a specific class color ?

9. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

Just under red HP bar
    Steam Mechanicus - Grey,Spellweaver - Blue,Ranger - Green, Dragonknight - Orange :)

10. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I like the group display. I have no problem remembering who is what even on pick-up teams so I do not need a class icon adding to the clutter. I mean, geez, there are at most 4 other players to remember (5 if you cannot remember what class you are playing :D) By now I've even got the colour coding down in case I have a senior moment :cool:

As far as an essence indicator creeping into this conversation I do not want that. Tip: if you do not trust your teammates to be using the appropriate ess for the situation and their build/skill... DON'T PLAY WITH THOSE PEEPS :rolleyes:

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Eridiani and silverseas like this.
  11. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

[​IMG]

12. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

way back in past we could see, others , what like knight rage, mage mana, i used to watch, as a knight i could see if someone need help, also you see who is doing nothing

13. Haniball

Haniball Forum Apprentice

I don't see the meaning of a essence bar. We already have problems in this sick community, noone helps newbies at farm, and the few strong p(l)ayers in game farm only them together so what's the point of an essence bar? If i am going to any q infernal 3 and i am playing with blue in map and red at boss it's my problem, my essence spent on maps as long as I'm not slowing down the team. You should try to make the game more enjoyable. You should play on your own server, alone if you dont like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.