R216 & DtU XIII

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Feb 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heror

heror Forum Baron

Well if it hadnt evolved like this 1h would have dominanted since evereybody wants crit dmg since 300 ir 400% crit dmg deals more than 15000 baswe dmg from 2h so 1h will be too dominating just like on lv 40 and 45 there is a reason why things changed this way

2. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

This happened since lvl50 when new crafting system come. There are 1 year that I wrote in the italian forum that the game become too easy but I'm considered crazy.
    I'm war and it isn't normal that someone can kill infernal III-IV bosses with no essences in 50sec or less...there is no challenge.

menestrelul likes this.
  3. heror

heror Forum Baron

Bosses were significantly weakened may lasy year becasue ahem you need to perma farm for cores...ahem defeat the undefeatables incoming. I suggest a challenge remove half your gear and this is the challenge.

Marsicanus likes this.
  4. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

In this game there is no challenge, developers do not have adequate skills. just think that in painful or in inf4 the enemies have the same attack speed.

Javah likes this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Awwww ... 1H experts make me cry XD
    Stop lecturing me how should I play and mind your own business ... I don't tell you what to do with your boring life ;)
    And of course you are not even getting the science behind making 1H build ... and using totally BS combinations.
    DKs, Midgets and SWs are having somehow reliable 1H weapons ... but even that is not enough.
    The only screwed up party are the rangers ... because their 1H Longbows got converted into hoaxbows while not introducing new hoaxbows.
    That way even those old longbows got removed ... therefore rangers have a pile of manure to select from when building a 1H build.
    Anyway ... make your own thread where you can discuss ignorance :)

[​IMG]

MikeyMetro, navelko and heror like this.
  6. OrochimaruSama

OrochimaruSama Someday Author

I didn't quite understand this range of values, so if I have a couple of weapons with maximum enchantments (92%) ,in the bench they could pass with smaller values to the unique?

7. trakilaki

No.
    Those are possible values from drops ... you don't get them while crafting.
    They are only displayed so you won't have to search max-min values online.

BTW ... I f i were only this lucky on live server
    [​IMG]

EDIT
    /////////////////
    I have never seen such high crafting prices so far

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    VoulaAek1 and OrochimaruSama like this.
  8. heror

heror Forum Baron

Without prem and lv 8 exists in your crafting, what did you expect traki?

9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Those books (schematics) can literally fall anywhere. :)
    And for some, nowhere. :(

10. primal

primal Forum Greenhorn

What do you think:asar pet will be good choice for strong 2H war?

11. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

it will be 1 of the best pet to strong players(not op) and on high mod

if u kill boss in 10sec on inf3 it's waste time to use it, but if u kill this boss in 30-60sec it will be very good ;p
    if u are weak, so there are some another good pets like arachna = crit or hp pets so it's personal choice

12. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Anything happening about old pet perts that some of us still have? Will they be converted into the new bodies, or at least into those ingredient bag parts?
    Just taking them out when people thought those parts would be usable the next event is simply unfair. We haven't had the event in a while, and some people kept the parts all the time.

13. trakilaki

Well ... I am not crafting hoaxbows and I am still not crafting leg to leg ... I did compare the prices and they are not changed.
    They will probably be converted ... since some of my parts got removed and went into the ingredient bag.

Anyway ... restrictions would be probably removed for good.
    [​IMG]

Also ... I got 10K essences few times from the golden chest ... which is nice reward for spending 10x keys
    [​IMG]

AlmosTBlack and Bubble like this.
  14. heror

heror Forum Baron

So are 10 key chests worth opening (now)for the runes or better open the 1 key ones and buy runes with drakens ?

15. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

5 lockpick chests also have a chance to drop 6k blue essences

16. k4zperr

k4zperr Forum Greenhorn

I think if you are going to farm the event ALOT and have alot of Realm Fragments to enter the event over and over again, then i think its worth it to open the 10key chests :)

17. heror

heror Forum Baron

Well i expect answer from traki since he opens them and knows the answer 100% but in the patch they said they removed the guaranteed first drop so its prob trash now./

18. trakilaki

You will get answer from trakilaki in the Wiki guide ... which BTW will not be fully updated before the event starts (for obvious reasons)

19. heror

heror Forum Baron

Nah its fine i have a general idea , wanted your proffesional thought, heads up for the guide.

trakilaki likes this.
  20. trakilaki

I can't offer that since I am not professional :p ... if I were taking your money for the provided information ... now that would make me professional :D

EDIT
    ///////

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.