R217

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Mar 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

ok serious question, what the * is happening

edit-
    this is most probably just a work in progress on new sprites for abilities and i just was shocked by the first impression :/

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    DBS-Flamelurker likes this.
  2. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

Everytime we launch DSO client we must accept this warning:
    I can't play for more than 3 consecutive minutes without having stomach problems

I setted visual effect ONLY FOR ME but nothing changes....I wish play a game without visual effects

Secret Lair of Andermight is the best map for new visual effects

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Evidently, there is no drug testing in the game developer business :eek:

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

but you get this only on advanced graphic settings, right? i play on low visual settings and i don't have such problems

Well, look at the bright side, you get to the same experience of trying LSD without having to buy it
    Aren't the devs nice guys?

Bubble likes this.
  5. Асото

Асото Someday Author

nice one :D

6. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

I am actually sick of the flashings…

The regeneration nimation is sux as it is. The character is pulsating every single time I kill a mob or get hit by a heal sphere. Totally annoying. And even the graphic part is disgusting… Popping M letters looking like a big door frame - even when i get concentration recharge, just this one is kind of green not red.

I mentioned before that im photophobic and its pretty painful after a while running in dungeons too where you can hit by an 'infiltering light effect from the above' which is blindingly white light. Now with these hipd up effects make it even worse…

Why these changes cant have an option to disable them? I dont need them at all…

This game is just more and more like a damn beta… Rescaled rates, reworks all over it with every single patch since its released from the beta phase...

7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I am playing on the lowest graphics setting.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

nope I am always playing on lowest graphics setting.
    What the others were talking about was only on TS ... BUT this is from live server
    https://imgur.com/PDA4HtL

Try Myrdosch and you can get a free lightshow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.