R225

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by trakilaki, Oct 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There are new mounts, costumes and pets ... but Test Server is currently down for maintenance ... so I only got screenshots of these

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Geredis, Alpaca, Dzungla and 3 others like this.
  2. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

this means 28% hp or 19.8?

[​IMG]

3. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

19.8%. The fully upgraded pet increases CB effects by 50% (x1.5).

4. trakilaki

5. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

So I'll add a couple of ss from the Winter solstice festival: https://imgur.com/a/4LJa1gl
    Ehh these days the events are too grindy for me :(

gbit and trakilaki like this.
  6. trakilaki

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dzungla likes this.
  7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Oh my, they complicated making even those runes, great

How do you make the less concentrated solstice rune?

8. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

All i care about is that cloak.

9. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

[​IMG]

Generally, they converted even graphically the solstice crystals into runes.

Now those crystals come in tiers, too, as well as the component crystals (snowflake, moon and fluorite).
    You combine three different component runes (former crystals) into one concentrated rune (former crystal).
    You can upgrade both the component runes and the concentrated rune to higher tiers (see Trak's screens).

However... this is not the end of changes...

Main event progress bars:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mini progress bars (like... rune and achievement only for "pro" grinders?):
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

New cloaks (one updated):
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The weapon from the set has 960 ice res in the unique value as well... generally a useless set, only for transmogrification.

And of course, the most important thing :D :D :D :D
    [​IMG]
    Like, do you see it? Immune to Frozen Hatred.
    I don't expect any good from the inf4 p2w kranparus... I hope I'm wrong, there's a good chance for it, I'm not Trak.

There's this thing too, it's still unavailable in the shop, only in the event window:
    [​IMG]

There's the bunch of new cosmetics too, but Trak already has pages for them and generally I think I'd be only losing time by trying to show them all here.

Also, as I've been informed, be aware... if you're waiting for premium day, better prepare way more gold for the zeal items than you normally would...

Edit: I think this might be interesting to some people :D
    [​IMG]

Alpaca, trakilaki and Dzungla like this.
  10. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

well I look at that xmas set and I shake my head
    I look at the ring of zeal and I also shake my head
    thats all I think I have left to say

11. .............

............. Forum Greenhorn

greedscloak is fine tho
    and even the ring of zeal is atleast usefull for me

12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

so it's more complicated, of course, why would't they?

And i have seen the rest of the screens, that's bad
    It's like they think we're all cheaters or something, they are making event for those people, not for normal players

And that explains why they made such aweful changes to pvp: they decided to heavily monetize events instead of PVP, apparently it wasn't worth the cost to monetize PVP and they can get better margins of profit by monetizing events

Aweful,even more aweful, they want normal players to stop playing at this point

Let's see how they'll ruin dragan event too

13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It looks like they're removing the Winter Solstice gift cave.

Please vote in the poll I created.

14. trakilaki

replied :D

15. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

with a total of 2% crit on 100 kills?
    Yes the speed is good especially for Q4 users, but the buff needed to be damage not crit and not 2% on 100 kills
    Maybe 10% damage on 100 kills
    But 2% crit? thats like a smack in the face, an insult actually we are almost all near crit cap or close to it, while many older players struggle with crit overflow.

Greedscloak and the weapon will work for mages with q8 it will be an unstoppable force.
    For rangers useless
    Dks useless
    for mecs well, super useless.

16. Reikanin

Reikanin Forum Apprentice

What happened to the solstice jewel (+14 mana points and 300 life) ? They should implemented in the event bars and put snowflake, moon and fluorite runes into mini event bars

17. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

The premium ring is the same as the other rings but with attack speed and 2% critical impact bonus. It looks great, it hurts that they sell it in normal mode and that you have to go up to grade 8, too many cores, so it is practically useless.
    sorry for the English xd
    regarding the christmas event
    , the mantle is the only salvageable

18. .............

............. Forum Greenhorn

Actually the game was in his prime when pvp was "monetized"
    And tbh i dont think that bp will earn much from the event cloaks, i mean who is stupid enough to buy one of em ?
    And all events that got "ruined" were pretty good in my opinion, remembered me of lvl 45.

with a total of 2% crit on 100 kills? <- thats a bug, should be 0,2 per stack

"Yes the speed is good especially for Q4 users, but the buff needed to be damage not crit and not 2% on 100 kills
    Maybe 10% damage on 100 kills"
    Compare it with all other "playable" rings.
    The 6.66%attackspeed is strong enough to be better than everything else, atleast for me.
    well sure 10% dmg ld be better, but tbh idc about that, there are barely viable rings in the game, so 6,66% attackspeed is strong enough.

I said that the cloak alone is strong, no doubt the set is [EDIT].

Last edited by moderator: Nov 3, 2019
  19. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Actually, there are many people buying the cloaks.

From the financial perspective, it looks like the event attires were a really good idea for BP...

Mortis' Ring has 10% attack speed, too, and you can earn damage from it if you can earn critical hit rate from other sources.

The only downside of the q6 ring is the lack of HP therein, but if you want defence, why don't you choose the cube ring or q4 one?

What the damn are you talking about? That cloak adds a chance to give a slight freezing effect on Magic Missile... while Q8 upgrades the Ice Missile.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Bert11 likes this.
  20. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

5% chance yes, however you have higher chances of frosting than any other class if you use both ice missile and mm.
    you have to bear in mind unlike other classes mages are not set bound.
    Either way I dont play dso anymore so cant really be bothered.
    I will log in on prem day and buy those rings
    thats all