Random , Bad luck or ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ^Alexdragon^, Apr 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^Alexdragon^

^Alexdragon^ Forum Apprentice

Dear guys, i play from some years this game and i enjoy it a lot. I wanna submit u this issue to know if is only on my side or not.
    I did something like 4k/5k runs or more of Harold level 5/6, more on the Monstrorum, buyed 4 times the weapon (just yesterday 2 more and got the minimum damage) searching for gold damage weapon, nothing nothing and still nothing, i am still trying but it's becoming depressive :-(

Any of u with the same situation ?

tyvm in advance for ur reply,

Mimmo.

2. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

welcome to club. devs lowered weapon drops on all pw, countless runs and ports inf3 inf2 inf1 weapon drop is close to 0.001% chance. but it is droping . countles of buy with materi 0 0 0 not golden. but one day i got golden with buying.
    you would first finish perfect 306% than getting golden weapon from herold.

3. heror

heror Forum Baron

wrong ppl ,they nerfed the drop on painfull only on the other mods its still the same. Im lucky to getmy q4 weapon as a drop with gold line from the first kill but im also trying to get the q7 for some reason. So ill say its a matter of time to get it with good stats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.