Ranger 1h build

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by UndergroundKiller, Mar 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Hello all...
    I know "Q6 Bow" (I don't remeber its name:oops:) is the best (because of max dmg) among updated bows, talking about PvE, and Bouncing Blade/Gwenfara's Ghost Bow are the best for PvP, but I was wandering if old Q7 bow (the one from lv50 iteration) can be a good choice for either PvE or PvP and if so, with wich uniques should it be conbined?

2. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Hi,
    I still have the old lvl 50 q7 bow and I can tell you it's not a viable choice since leg transfer is not possible for that bow. You will suffer from its bad stats (20%/200dmg) and the old 0.83 base attack speed.

I'd go so far and say that bouncing blade is the best pve bow currently, you can spam 480%blade dances for very little conc costs, which is far more powerful than anything that any other longbow could offer you.

3. UndergroundKiller

I didn't want to say it because it is T0 and costs a lot of drakens, so Q6's seemed better in the overall (taking into account dmg and speed).
    Anyway, thanks for infos :oops:

4. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I am assuming a t6 bouncing blade of course, which is very expensive yes.
    So q6 is not a bad choice. However i personally dont like that bow due to its bad/non-existent synergies with any other items...i'd even prefer the cube bow over it.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Since you are not a premium user ... Q6 bow is a decent choice.
    I am using it because it looks awesome and badass ... but it is a not a best bow.
    The set buff (for 1 item) is nice if you have no other unique value or buff ... especially if you are playing old style with a lot of tanking using DB.

6. UndergroundKiller

Sorry for late answere... I was unexpectedly pretty busy :oops:

Anyway...
    Hm, got your point

I like it's appearance too... Unfortunatelly I've never found one, even tho I killed the knight so many times :(

... Btw, thanks for your answers...

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Well you don't have to farm the knights only ... you can continue to the next room and try your luck with the priest bug.
    Also apart from Mortis ... Khalys and Nefertari the Temptress are dropping it as well.

8. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Farm the Q6 knight aiming to drop a ring. You'll surely get the bow instead, then xD.
    I think I only got the weapon once or twice there, rest just shields, if it was a unique.

Just in case someone might get confused, read that as in "beetle, insect" :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.