Suggestion Ranger Q7

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DamarèRo, Feb 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

You want it Q7 set to have it back 3sec..?

Poll closed Feb 27, 2019.
  1. Yes!

13 vote(s)
    31.7%
  2. No!

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
  3. I don't care.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. No ranger are to OP already.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

You said
    so...

You took my
    out of context with
    since it was an answer to:
    I mean, maybe he uses Q7 set too, but doesn't feel the need to shot 1-2 more explosive arrows, since it already provides an easy way of farming, also not feeling like his farming must be affected by other players timing. So, the thing about t0 items js irrelevant.

So you're telling me that everytime there is someone with a better score than you, you roll on the ground with ragefull tears? It's hard to imagine this...

It's an extreme sxample, but I could use this reasoning about fake money. I don't steal 'em from others, even better, I use them to buy things and help the economy grow, so why can't I? :D:D
    To put it simply, you, that feel the game as a race, should know better why.

Needs to be put on the same level as the others.
    You're switching cloacks to mount faster and have the right equipment piece. Sure, it's not as serious as the other, but it's the same mechanic.

Atm I play dso (on test server :D) only when the other game is updating, but I played for something more than 6 years w ranger...

2. SurpriseMtf

SurpriseMtf Forum Apprentice

The thing about t0 items was a paradox. Cause if u want better stats, for a smooth gameplay, for sure u dont use items tier 0 cause you need better equipe. I cant belive that there are ppl in this game who only play just for grind, is nosense. We play for be better every day that pass. So whats the point to refuse 1 second more for q7 buff???

Did I say this? Another another way to try to mislead the subject, first pathetic attempt.....

Yes is the same thing hahhahha:D:D(irony):D:D. Making fake money seriously harms the health of the economy. But you already know this .... I think ... second pathetic attempt......
    1 second more it does not hurt anyone in any way.

You are talking about big nerf for dwarfs right?? :eek: :oops:
    I think will be better bring the other classes to the same level, not whit nerf but whit upgrade. When i see a dwarf melt a boss in my team im happy, cause i benefit from it. I'm not envious, cause it does not bother me that a dwarf will kill the bosses faster than me, but it can only be useful.

Do it whit a q7 buff of 2 seconds ;)

Really weird that a ranger refuse +1sec on q7 buff....really.

3. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Well, I'm pathetically attempting to do what, exactly? You don't want to understand what you read...

I mean, imho caring about others' score has no sense (unless you take them as subject to know wich method is the best for farming points, like only killing mobs till 100%mob bar, or doing full runs, etc). But maybe I can't understand it not really being a competitive person...

Was just explaining that part.

This is true, but not for 100% of players... There are some that play for habit, others just to relax etc.

*cough*
    *cough*

it's a buff not necessary, 'cause you're already doing well with 2 seconds.

Agree, but it's not easier, nor faster for someone to do so :rolleyes:

BUSTED! tbh I play with a mage that, poor me, is so weak at farm, that I need lots of buff and then go kill yall in arena with infinite mana and vortex + mindcontrol bugabusing;);)

4. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

Because you aren't a Ranger anymore.

It hurts Rangers.

A q7 SW is still a SW, a q7 DK is still a DK, a q7 SM is still a SM, but a q7 RA isn't a RA: it's a RL (Rocket Launcher).
    If you can't understand this you aren't a real ranger.

Do you really want to improve it? I have a counteroffer:
    When you hit an enemy with net for 1 second:
    • +150% damage,
    • +300% damage on EA (only the arrow, not the explosion), EA doesn't need concentration.
    (Maybe improve 5p net From 40% to 50%)

In this way you deal about the same damage as before but in one second not 2, so you get one more second to play as ranger.
    In this way a q7 RA is still a RA (it depends on marking, it doesn't spam...) and DSO stops being infested with brainless spammers who are strong only cause of the set and they will have to know how and when to use it without abusing.

I have another suggestion to improve other stuffs too: what do you think about a set which deals x3 (if 2h) or x4 damage (if 1h) against marked enemies? This could be an alternative to the trivial q7.

I know these are stupid ideas;)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  5. menestrelul

menestrelul Someday Author

One Set for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the City of Cardhun where the Shadows lie.
    One Set to rule them all

How much diversity!? :D

DreamWill and MikeyMetro like this.
  6. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Ok, guys... Late but sure, here is my video with Q4 Set. I didn't want to use the concentration buffs, but there's no real chance to compete with the Q7 spam when killing bosses without any other resources - you know BUFFED EA SPAM vs RAW EA SPAM. I have to apologize for the dead time when changing maps (internet provider's issue, I think). I want to point out one more thing: I voted no, not because I don't like the Q7 mechanics/buff/whatsoever, I did it because the set is TOO powerful compared to others.

-- EDIT --

I just realized one thing, @RoWaR did it in 06:24 and I did it in 08:09 (less time, taking into account the moments where I can't move between maps) that leaves a gap of 1 minute aprox. of difference between his time and mine, honestly I thought it would more. I did not clear all mobs in map 1 neither.

Well, I think it's not too bad considering his attack/run speed is clearly much higher than mine. By the other hand I feel a little proud about my underestimated Q4 build.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019