Rare encounter with someone

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by HGFET, Nov 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HGFET

HGFET Forum Greenhorn

Firts of all I´m a Spanish player that I´m not sure if this question should be here.
    Next I´m going to tell what happened:
    A player offered me 10,000 andermants, he told me that he was the game administrator and wanted my name and password to send them to what I refused. I have a photo with the cell phone of the conversation but I don't know how to transfer it to the computer but it won't be sent to you from your mobile phone unless you give me the support email to send the photo as proof and report it

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  2. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

If the game was from Blizzard trust me that user with your help would have been banned 100% for life (report user function)
    Here with BP you can t do anything about it... rather that user could also receive a deluxe for a year and 2,000,000 of altergemme.
    Never give your password or your account is finished.

Kiwigal1244 and HGFET like this.
  3. HGFET

HGFET Forum Greenhorn

But Can´t I send the image of the conversation to support by email? Another player could fall into the trap and run out of account.

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @HGFET ,
    Moderators, administrators and BigPoint staff would never ask your username and password.
    Please send the evidence to your language support, they will take care of it.

Cheers

HGFET likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.